Resource icon

Misc AC - Disable Shadows Patcher 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alekzei, i notice the same problem when i use the patcher and ALSO disable the shadows (via content manager or in the options or editing some file .ini).
For the best result you have to leave all the settings with active shadows and then use the patcher. In this way you should have the normal anbient lights ;)

Alekzei, i notice the same problem when i use the patcher and ALSO disable the shadows (via content manager or in the options or editing some file .ini).
For the best result you have to leave all the settings with active shadows and then use the patcher. In this way you should have the normal anbient lights ;)
I did it but got the same result. :/ Tried a lot of ways to apply the patch but it has no different results...

Hi,
I´m having a little bit of a problem with every car when I enable this mod. I´m running acs.exe 64bit version: 1.16.3 and the cars are not being rendered :( any ideas? I have Sol and Custom shaders patch. may any of these conflict with your build?
Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_ks_laguna_seca_23-5-119-21-44-44.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_ks_laguna_seca_23-5-119-21-44-44.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_ks_laguna_seca_23-5-119-21-44-57.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_ks_laguna_seca_23-5-119-21-44-57.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 146
Hi,
I´m having a little bit of a problem with every car when I enable this mod. I´m running acs.exe 64bit version: 1.16.3 and the cars are not being rendered :( any ideas? I have Sol and Custom shaders patch. may any of these conflict with your build?
Thanks in advance. :)

Use the feature in CM instead, same thing.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.