Hello Everybody! My content Manager has been loading very slowly lately. I don't have many mods installed, only 2 URD cars, 14/15 RSS cars and about 4 track mods, and I am using CSP running at a solid 60 FPS . When loading the track, the loading screen is laggy, and it looks like it is running at 1 fps, i.e. the white bars at the bottom left skip "stages". It now takes 25/30 minutes to load anything, and it takes that long regardless if I have other ai drivers or im just in practice mode, and it is driving me insane. I've tried what other posts on this website have said, short of a complete reinstall, and nothing has worked. I have attached my log.txt and csp log in hopes that it will help.
Logs here ------> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/m1yx9gnwj2gzjaugg9fys/h?rlkey=bw48ad2get300rlr3e4yct1kg&dl=0

My Specs:
GTX 750 TI 2GB VRAM
I5-2500 3.3 GHZ CPU
8GB DDR RAM( I'll be upgrading to 16 GB soon)
Asetto Corsa Installed on an SSD

First thing I'd do is to disable Onedrive! From both of your logs:
Code:
Looking for AI setups in:
C:\Users\alexd\OneDrive\Documents/Assetto Corsa/setups/rss_formula_rss_supreme/ks_barcelona/ai_default.ini
Code:
2023-11-27T21:45:19:226 [13428] | DEBUG | FSW: Monitoring: 'C:\Users\alexd\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg', i.: 00000227B9071880
AC and Onedrive arent the best friends.

Last edited:
I did that, and it looked like it worked, but it just started again. It always hangs on kn5 files, and when i looked at the task manager, it was using less then 1 mb/s on the disk usage, even tho I have it installed on an SSD. It loads normally till it gets to the track, then it takes forever. It only loads fast when I turn on or restart the pc.

Last edited:
I've done all three steps, and nothing. Ive reinstalled Assetto Corsa twice and same with content manager, its really getting on my nerves. Seems to hang up loading kn5 files, the cars load fine and quickly.

Forgot to say that this started happening when i moved my entire steam installation from my HDD to my SSD. Now, everything on my SSD runs slower the longer the computer is on.

Last edited:
Sorry, but this is not an AC- nor an CM-issue. Smtg is messed up in your system or your SSD is just filled too much. You should never use a SSD to its max capacity, rule of thumb 70-80%.

But there is lots of information (and opinions) available to that topic, just google it. :)

Forgot to say that this started happening when i moved my entire steam installation from my HDD to my SSD. Now, everything on my SSD runs slower the longer the computer is on.
Hmm, you may have a problem with your SSD then.
What kind of SSD is it?

If you open Task Manager, go to the Performance tab*, and click on the SSD in question in the left hand column, you'll see a plot of "active time" (0 - 100%) and "disk transfer rate". During these long waits, what do you see for active time? If it's high, then your SSD is probably giving trouble (more than one type of trouble, but that's a separate question).
(*You may need to click on the "more details" button on the bottom left if you don't use Task Manager much)

Hmm, you may have a problem with your SSD then.
What kind of SSD is it?

If you open Task Manager, go to the Performance tab*, and click on the SSD in question in the left hand column, you'll see a plot of "active time" (0 - 100%) and "disk transfer rate". During these long waits, what do you see for active time? If it's high, then your SSD is probably giving trouble (more than one type of trouble, but that's a separate question).
(*You may need to click on the "more details" button on the bottom left if you don't use Task Manager much)
It is a PCWINMAX SSD, this pc that i have now was given to me for free.
The problem solved itself when i moved AC from my SSD to my HDD. When i was running it from my SSD, task manager would show less then 1mb/s, usually 0.5 to 0 .7mb/s. Bad SSD, I guess.

It is a PCWINMAX SSD, this pc that i have now was given to me for free.
The problem solved itself when i moved AC from my SSD to my HDD. When i was running it from my SSD, task manager would show less then 1mb/s, usually 0.5 to 0 .7mb/s. Bad SSD, I guess.
Glad it's solved. The "active time" is the really important one though - when the transfer rate was rubbish, was the active time high or low? If high, then disk should be replaced or "fixed" (if you are somehow running without TRIM then that could be the main issue).

Glad it's solved. The "active time" is the really important one though - when the transfer rate was rubbish, was the active time high or low? If high, then disk should be replaced or "fixed" (if you are somehow running without TRIM then that could be the main issue).
I tried opening a different game on my SSD, and its showing active time as 100%

I tried opening a different game on my SSD, and its showing active time as 100%
OK, if that's happening for a significant amount of time (say 10+ seconds) while the transfer rate is low (say <10 MB/s) then I would be concerned about the state of the SSD.
You could investigate its condition (HWinfo64 should show you the SMART data for it) and report back.
Basically I reckon it is very likely in need of replacement. Happily, SSDs are pretty cheap these days. Hopefully it isn't your system drive? (M.2 or SATA?)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 86 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 58.4%