AC Buttkicker Settings?

Anyone else using a Buttkicker playing AC. I've only just purchased a Buttkicker Gamer 2 a few weeks ago and while its fine in BF4 which is more arcadey and guns are bassy different settings may be needed for simming as all I'm really getting is either nothing or the transducer hitting the stoppers with no subtlety.

I have to investigate if I can use a 2nd soundcard for Simvibe but as its an iMac it may not be possible,

Anyone found any good settings?

using the default setting suggested in ButtKicker manual: Low filter on and high frequency cutoff on at 40. Since today it felt very weird ecause of the much noise generated by wind and tire rolling, now with 0.2 vers released today it feels much more better. I use stereo speaker and i use just the splitter that came inside the box. Still, iRacing feels much more better, but the gearshift sounds and kick with the P 4/5 Competizione is awesome!

Thanks. I dialed in the default settings and while it gave a little bit of feedback over kerbs there doesn't seem to be a lot there. As you say iRacing are in the lead on this aspect, at least for now.

There is one time I got a major kick on default settings. Starting in the pit the initial rumble was beating the buttkicker to death and may have woken the neighbours. I wonder if its possible to defend yourself against angry Russians with a T500rs wheel :) AC might want to check the bass frequencies on ignition.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back