1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About on Formula mirror & helmet

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mtommi Tam, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Can remove the helmet ?
    thx :dance2:

2. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Yes there is a mod that removes the helmet from the cockpit view, but pls note that it does not remove the dirt build up from the visor.
    Don't know if it's uploaded here before but i will attach it.
    Extract the .dds file to X:\Steam\steamapps\Yourname\race 07\Gamedata\Teams and it should work.

As for the mirrors; realistic mirrors like the one you have in cockpit view don't work in the action camera view. Only virtual mirrors do.

Attached Files:

3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Once you remove the helmet there isnt much point in Action view. The only difference left is no head movement, but you can turn that off in the options anyway.

Just raise your seet and move it back and your almost at the same viewpoint from within cockpit mode :)
  4. Thx teach me
    I shall try it
  5. Marcel :)
    I put it in GameData,the folder name is clear visor file,but,can not work,Why?pls teach me :bye:
  6. haha,ok,i just ok,i know what happen,Good file
  7. I'm having a hard time getting this set up working correctly. I've extracted the file to the correct location although I had to manually create a "Team" folder. Am I missing something or do I need to turn on the setting somewhere?

-I'm hosting LAN games at work, would this have anything to do with it?
  8. i would LOVE to see this "no helmet view" for the formula F1 mods of CDTP!!!! this would be very nice!!!

THX :)
  9. you have to rename the "driver_helmet_fpvisor clear.dds", to "DRIVER_HELMET_FPVISOR.DDS" (i.e., remove the word 'clear,' which the game doesn't recognize)
  10. Oh, got it. Thanks!
  11. your welcome :)
  12. [​IMG]
  13. can someone make this possible for the F1 mods? PLZZZZZ