AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Monza - Tue 13 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
for me the server/game did not run fluent all evening, my ping was fine, i also killed all background activity, it simply was far less fluent than the event at silverstone two days ago. this meant i had huge problems hitting the right breakpoint, as images and input were all kind of stuttery. disconnect after half the race. also some of the cars went hopping from side to side on the track but only in lap1.
overall not as nice an experience as two days ago.

Well that went well...

I think 50% of the field got suicide dived in the first corner by some guy forgetting to brake...

In the 2nd chicane, there was a guy with 500 ping and he spun, it's impossible to avoid him and that caused a lot of drama as well. After that, in lesmo 2, I got hit from the back by the same guy for no reason.

btw: Sorry to @Tomaz Selcan for the crash. I got a penalty and that slowed me down so much. I tried to go to the right side for u to pass me, but the gap got closed so fast due to my penalty. Totally my fault!

Not sure if it's a smart idea to race when having a ping of 500

First corner I got suicide bombed in first corner and did a 10209323523 degrees spin and went from 15th to 1st and back again. Second corner was chaos for everyone, however I enjoyed the race a lot, was fun racing afterwards!

2.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Oh my. I qualified 3rd.
3RD!
I can't believe it.
Absolutely chuffed with that...

... But then the contact bug threw me out at the first corner.
Still, I had fun fighting back up through the field. It was a great night.

my ping is 140,everyone ping is changeable
maybe that time something jump out and change it to 500,i didn't notice
anyway sorry for that happened in corner:(

Sorry for small contact in second chicane, I braked a touch late and that started a chain reaction I think! sorry to all concerned! I ended up 20th after the smoke cleared. then had some good battles after that.

Cheers

Barney

I just heard u were the guy with the 500 ping. Were you downloading anything during the race or is your ping always that high?

It was really hard for some people to race againt you, so maybe you could do something against it?

Yup not good to have such a high ping, also were you on Teamspeak? I checked when the race finished but did not see your name Hamed.

a great race once again here! I got hit the back of my car at the first corner, some Assetto Corsa flips ^ ^ great comeback in the standings until the 6th place, I finished 9th finally. it was the return of the TeamGG on RD after three years of absence on tracks; 6 drivers :),
thank you everyone!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back