Class: Abarth 1000TC
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife Click here to download
Skinpack: click here to download Stu-Art's 9 pack
Weather: Dry
Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: 5 laps
Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: We don't leave the server but stay untill the end, what ever happens

Waaa, disconnected on the straight at the end of lap two. Was having a great race with Bram too :(

Knut lead away while me and Bram jousted for second, one particular slide he had I'm not sure how I avoided. Knut made a mistake on Lap 1 at the hairpin before Karussell and the it was me vs Bram. Gap was never more than 2 seconds and we were both driving really quickly, it was annoying me actually that I was driving fast and couldn't gain much :p. We had pulled a sizable gap on Knut, who had got pole with a great lap.

Got a slipstream on the straight at the end of lap 2 and closed riiiight up but then bam, disconnection. Such a shame. Was shaping up to be a classic :(

Me want more Nordschleife. :D

GGGRRRR!!!

My internet connection went dead about 3 and a half hours ago; i wasn't too worried coz this happens a lot lately, but usually it takes about 10 seconds to reconnect. Sadly it didn't work this time, coz it came just 10 minutes ago.
Real sorry i had to miss this, i was really looking forward to my first ever online GTL race.
I hope there will be a rerun soon of nords with any car.
Hope u guys had fun, and see you all next time...

cheers

Great fun. First competitive event on this track and I only set my first ever timed lap in practice. :) Quali P6 with 11.27.xxx chuffed to bits.

Race: Lost a position of the line but not to worried as I just wanted to get a racing lap in. Huge fun with Kevin and Stuart, then Stu spun an left me and Kevin to hustle round for a couple of laps, until I spun.

Finished the race P4 and a PB lap of 11.05.7xx. Whohooo.

Cheers to Bram for organising, and those who made it round :good:

The after event races were lolsome, MKII Jags, luverly jubbly.

• Bert Van Waes

lol indeed a good event. I even drove the small track 3 times around to get the damage fixed cause i had 2 stop/go too. lol

The abarths are something special i tell you. I'm going to post some screens tomorrow. Some will be upside down as the little bee rolls easily it seems.:party2:

BTW, Bram, you're not "that far" away eh. I'm coming to get it, haha!!:victory:

That was fun. My race was filled with mistakes starting with the first turn. By the 3rd lap I was haveing a hard time staying on the track in the turns, I think I had too much steering lock. It was set a 18.5, which I didnt think was bad , but my front tire traction was going fast. I'm sure my numerous detours off track didnt help either. These things get airbourne easily, I actually landed in the woods a couple times!
I'm looking forward to more GTL races!
Thanks Bram and RD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering