• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

A Few Photos for you Guys

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Tom Wilson, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Tom Wilson

Tom Wilson

Ratings:
    +0
    I was lucky enough to be able to spend my bank holiday watching some truly spectacular action from the Historic Masters Series at Brands.

I've got a load of Photos should be publicly available on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=706169439&aid=171262

Was really good watching the kind of cars we drive week in week out online going at it in the flesh. There was also a great selection of Classic F1 and GT cars on show and some fantastic action. I was able to get into the paddock for a little while to see some of the Cars up close, fantastic drivers/owners only too happy to let you shove your head in the window and walk about there garages. I even saw a little Lotus 11 with the keys in it. If I'd have been able to get my 6'4" frame in i'd have been off in a shot :D

DSC03665.jpg

DSC03675.jpg

DSC03701.jpg

DSC03713.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

DSC03692.jpg

DSC03682.jpg

And one for Warren

DSC03671.jpg

A day out I'd fully recommend, even the Mrs had a laugh. Was slightly marred by a horrible accident in race 2 when a 8.8L Chevron went full tilt into the tyres at paddock hill bend resulting in a 2 hour fire brigade/air ambulance rescue for the trapped driver. Hope he's OK!

I'l try to upload some more Pics as and when but thought you guys might like to have a look!

Tom

2. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +853
  3. David Wright

David Wright

Ratings:
    +256
    Thanks for sharing. I must make the effort to visit one of these races in the North.

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,819
    You got a close up view of my League car. :kewl:

Did you give it a tune up and power boost for me, I need it? :wink:

Your 6ft 4in frame would struggle to get into the Mini too.

5. Steven Palmer

Steven Palmer

Ratings:
    +1
    Nice Pics Tom :cool:

6. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium

Ratings:
    +3,283
    6'4" ?!?!

It's "Be Nice To Big Tom" week :good:

7. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Thanks Tom for sharing. Great work with the camera & to see such beauty in the flesh, arrrrrrrrrrr