F1 2017 A couple of missing things from the game...why is that?

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there,

I'm really enjoying this 2017 episode of the saga...anyway can't really understand a few Codies gameplay choices...why for God sake there's no ERS button to deploy extra power like in real F1? There's no option in car setup for ERS mapping either...you can just activate the DRS..that's it...and a part for that, since i'm playing I've never seen a blue flag...not for me or for AI..in qualify they jsut come out from the box and if you are coming faster in your lapped time, they act like you are fighting for the position and don't let you pass...it's so annoying! Any chance they can add those two features in a future patch??

Hi there,

I'm really enjoying this 2017 episode of the saga...anyway can't really understand a few Codies gameplay choices...why for God sake there's no ERS button to deploy extra power like in real F1? There's no option in car setup for ERS mapping either...you can just activate the DRS..that's it...and a part for that, since i'm playing I've never seen a blue flag...not for me or for AI..in qualify they jsut come out from the box and if you are coming faster in your lapped time, they act like you are fighting for the position and don't let you pass...it's so annoying! Any chance they can add those two features in a future patch??
ERS is not controlled by the driver this year. It's all controlled by electronics.

The other point is bad AI coding.

Well that s not exactly truw, while most of the Ers is deployed by ers mapping (and again no sign of it in the car setup), drivers still can deploy ot for a very short time while they need like overtaking..let s hope for a patch at last for ai..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back