• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

A couple of bugs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ryan Callan, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Two bugs I have noticed.

On Time Attack, when you are crossing the start/finish line on your first/second lap and your brand new ghost is loading up the game pauses for around 5-15 seconds (which it adds to your lap-time!)

On Zandvoort Club, if I run wide on the exit of the downhill sweeper, the game jerks and slows down horribly, before correcting itself after a few seconds. I know the moral of that is don't run wide, but with three abreast Minis it's kinda hard not to :)

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +923
    havent had either happen to me. will try and recreate them later tho see whats what

3. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    I knew I'd forgotten one - on Pau online I get the cars template as a background to the temporary 'pit-board' timing panel. Pic of it in the screenshots thread.

4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +923
    hmm thats wierd. i wish i knew hoe it happens so i could do it on purpose with other custom made for the job images :)