Sounds 911 RSR 2017 original sfx

Hey guys, stupid mistake i made, but i lost my backup folder. Can someone upload the original sfx folder of the 911 RSR 2017 and give me a link? Would be awesome! Thx in advance!

Hey thx for reply! K, thought of a file sharing site. Changed quite a lot in AC (not only mods), so basically want to avoid verifying files.
Thx anyway!

You can get it back by doing a steam integrity check. It's not allowed to share original Kunos files here at RD.
an integritiy check does overwrite all sorts of other mods tho, like G&B weather and the shader mods. And every other sound mod. Someone should send it via PM (I don't have the file either, sorry)

Yeah it resets all modified original files. If you don't have tons of them take a backup of them first and then copy back afterwards. I guess it works if you take a full backup too.

Edit. I missed your first answer to my post. I guess it's ok if I pm you the files this one time.

Scratch that, I have actually the same situation like you, only Fonsecker custom sounds and no backup hehe. Well maybe someone else can send you the files.

Yeah. I´ll try to backup my AC folder, then verify, extract the sfx and copy my gamefiles back in place. Should work? yes no maybe??
That's how I do it. It's a mess to copy 40-120+ gigabyte though...

If you are a bit familiar with some batch files you could download assetto corsa via steamcmd, it's app ID and your steam login credentials.
The advantage would be that you can download the vanilla ac to a directory of your choice instead of copying your full installment.
Sadly you can't tell the normal steam to just download the game a second time somewhere else :(

Thx for your help guys! I actually copied my 76 gigs ,Lol! :D pretty sure i didn´t have to copy the whole folder, but there was some serious chickeness goin on! Took a good while. So, verifying and the copy back to steam stuff will happen tomorrow. If anyone of you wants the kunos files, i´ll share. Cheers!

Hey thanks mate! I think so, why not? Guess there´s no problem in this particular case anyway. I fixed it the hard way, but maybe one of the other guys still wants it...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.