AC 90s BTCC Season Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeh, the last corner sequence is very difficult Reik, I usually lose it on the right hander and reverse into the left hander, confuses ppl, and me:roflmao:

The 200 layout is going to be fraught with danger:confused: ...not many overtake opportunities, clean ones anyway:ninja::laugh:
Well, many people are complaining about Tilke-tracks. But I wonder what's wrong with the designers of british race tracks? I mean do so many braking zones need to be in a corner? Be it brands, doni, this one and many others... This is masochism! :O_o:

Last edited:
The one I wanted to use is the 2005 version by zwiss. It's on here in GTR2 form but the rainmaker AC conversion isn't. That would be the correct 90s layout. Most realistic;) It has origins in TOCA driver 3 from 2006 so can't/won't use that either.
Hopefully we'll get more 90s BTCC content done properly in future.

The one I wanted to use is the 2005 version by zwiss. It's on here in GTR2 form but the rainmaker AC conversion isn't. That would be the correct 90s layout. Most realistic;) It has origins in TOCA driver 3 from 2006 so can't/won't use that either.
Hopefully we'll get more 90s BTCC content done properly in future.
Got your point about realism. So we stick with the 2011 version?

Well, many people are complaining about Tilke-tracks. But I wonder what's wrong with the designers of british race tracks? I mean do so many braking zones need to be in a corner? Be it brands, doni, this one and many others... This is masochism! :O_o:
just spent ages trying to make this car stable here, but in the end. i see what you mean about this track. i was fighting the car and fighting the track.
i cannot get onto the server, but i can off line, maybe someone is telling me something:confused::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

hi just come across this thread how do i sign up , and get the passwords for sign up

Hi. The event(and all others) are open to all premium RD members who have added their real name to their profile setting.
I will fix you up with passwords etc. after.

Any questions just let me know here or by pm.

just spent ages trying to make this car stable here, but in the end. i see what you mean about this track. i was fighting the car and fighting the track.
i cannot get onto the server, but i can off line, maybe someone is telling me something:confused::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You on this one, Ernie?

Nothing else has changed from Croft.

Castle combe practice server is up!

Hello there! Are there slots for brands hatchs and Silverstone? I'd like.to participate. Thanks.

Hi, and welcome along! Ye we should be able to squeeze you in.

First you will need to confirm you have read the first 2 posts. There are details there on the required premium membership and adding your real name to you profile.

Any questions just shout!

Brian

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play