1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...

TIME May, Thursday 13 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Trois Rivieres STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

3. Excellent, we can start discussing on whats going to happen to round 7 race once it is certain it will not come true today due to lobby issue.
    Also it would be nice to see a deadline on when the event is certnanly cancelled. Im quite sure there is low chance the server will be back today. I id like to go out on a drink instead of waiting for a miracle till 22.00hour
  4. We've had to take a last minute reserve for the DHR Apex team. We have no idea where our driver Teo is so we have to replace him with Karl Dubois. I hope this is ok. I guess he cannot qualify because of this ultra late entry?
  5. is there something changed or wrong with the server?
    I am trying to join, but or it kicks me out as possible cheat, went to fix that and now it won't even connect lol
  6. hope there is a lobby when I am going online now ...
  7. I know I'm asking to much right now, but can the server maybe be restarted or something? (for me please? :))
  8. You have the Flatout patch installed Chris?
  9. yep everything
    it just will not let me continue to car selection menu...just stay in password, then comes back....had it once way back due to server related problems....but don't think it is the same here
  10. Oke maybe try to connect to David and Xose in TS. :)
  11. man talk about bad bad bad bad luck
    in team forum i could have express my self of my disappointment

just able to join in the last min finally, but then game went into the race and never could have loaded the cars in the quali session, so it got stuck and no chance in hell anymore....
    I feel so disappointed...prefer to not finish the race due to crashing the car than never start because of stupid connections
  12. Was actually looking forward to the race, then Evo crashes when switching to the race session. Great. And then Jack out in the first corner... Very unlucky race for us once again.
  13. ye I had an awesome 5 seconds of racing :frown:
  14. Technical issue's every race this season for us then. We thought it could not get worse this season and we was confident of getting up to 3rd spot after allready loosing a chance of retaining our title due to these out of our hands issue's, as our guys just needed to bring them home really in top 5's, but minidump for Panu and then Jack taken out turn one just sums up our season pretty much.
  15. Our team have gived up, but it's caused by personal issues:
    -The screen of Luc shut down during the race.
    -I got internet problem again today (2 disconnections, 1 during training and 1 during the race). I plan to change my internet provider soon.

I'm totally disgusted :frown:
  16. what a pity, our second car was not able to enter into the lobby, so only one car was in the race ... grrr
  17. very surprised and disapointed this race went ahead what with problems the lobby has had this last few days :frown:
  18. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Why would it not go ahead? The lobby was perfectly fine the last 3 hours.
  19. Wow!

I'm so proud of my guys digging deep after the penalty! Thanks guys!

Fantastic that the server problems seems to be fixed now! Thanks Xosé/David!

Congrats Haba, great run!
  20. well Tim had problems all day trying to connect to the lobby and the last i spoke to him @ 18:00GMT tonight he still could not connect to it, and also reading this thread i see Chris also had similar problems
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.