AC 60's LMP @ Daytona Road Course - Thu 12Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm looking forward to it! Haven't run the track since Gran Turismo on the PS3. Was pretty amazing to look back over my shoulder on the banking to see the Ferris wheel!
Yea, it's pretty cool isn't it;) I've been running the Mazda 787B, Merc C9 and the Porsche 962 Longtail together there with 24 AI and it looks epic. We're gonna have to do one of these events as well:thumbsup:

Yea, it's pretty cool isn't it;) I've been running the Mazda 787B, Merc C9 and the Porsche 962 Longtail together there with 24 AI and it looks epic. We're gonna have to do one of these events as well:thumbsup:
Man if I had the time I would love to do that. The issues with my rig have exasperated this as well. I was able to take the stock 911 (991) on the ring. Man I want that car in real life. I have drawn my line in the sand and will have a have one at some point in my life!

Since Jean did ask and you too Leems I would say the 908 is the easiest to drive and is quick.
I haven't driven the GT40 in months so I am not sure how it stacks up with the latest updates. The 908 was a riot. Loved every minute of it. But I just have to do the GT40 because I haven't raced it yet so that has to be first for me! I enjoyed the 908. It had great site lines.

Hey Bobby,
I can join you for this and hope to do a bit better than the last one!! Won't have any real time to practice so which car I should drive, I don't know. I will drive whatever you are driving and that way you can share a setup with me;) Look forward to it and will try to get on and practice in a few hours. Have to work now but should be able to get a few laps in before race time tonight. Thanks - Keith

Well, after seeing your latest post maybe I will drive the 908. I'm sure Dirk will share a great setup:D
I will have to disappoint you on this one Keith :-(
I can barely make this event this time and I haven't had a single minute to touch down with the Porsche at Daytona.
If I make it tomorrow morning it will be first time to hit the road I am afraid.

But I will enjoy the cruise at the back of the field on this one ;-)

@Bobby Pennington I do anticipate to be late on the server tomorrow and unfortunately anticipate to maybe have to run without TeamSpeak (we have since a few days tremendous issues with VPN connections out of China mainland, causing us all kinds of troubles).

No Problem Dirk, I'm sure I can join you at the back of the field without too much problem:p I'll just give it a go and do a few small adjustments if needed. Sorry to hear that your internet is having problems.

Surely Keith the internet is just fine, it likely is the guys in charge of it in these part of the woods having the problems ;-)
(for people outside of China, a big, important conference is coming up at the end of the year and we are already in full lockdown mode with VPN connections and drastically tightened internet censorship usually being the first signs)

Hey Bobby,
I can join you for this and hope to do a bit better than the last one!! Won't have any real time to practice so which car I should drive, I don't know. I will drive whatever you are driving and that way you can share a setup with me;) Look forward to it and will try to get on and practice in a few hours. Have to work now but should be able to get a few laps in before race time tonight. Thanks - Keith
You will be driving a Ferrari 330 P40 then. I'll send you my setup via PM ok:thumbsup:

I will have to disappoint you on this one Keith :-(
I can barely make this event this time and I haven't had a single minute to touch down with the Porsche at Daytona.
If I make it tomorrow morning it will be first time to hit the road I am afraid.

But I will enjoy the cruise at the back of the field on this one ;-)

@Bobby Pennington I do anticipate to be late on the server tomorrow and unfortunately anticipate to maybe have to run without TeamSpeak (we have since a few days tremendous issues with VPN connections out of China mainland, causing us all kinds of troubles).
No worries mate. You know I just want you here. I understand your ts issues and I know they are real. You have got your Free Pass from the Overlord:D
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

Now I hope that Aussie Convict @Andrew Scott friend of ours is doing better and can make it:):thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back