1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

5 figures

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ryan Callan, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Holy crap :eek:

Last 'post boast' for a while, mind :wink:

2. Spammer

:D

3. Agree with the above statement. :tongue:

4. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

5. Ha Butchie reported me as spam too :D

6. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

Sorry, too tempting :p

7. HAHAHAHAHA!
    I think this could well be the best thread on RD.

Ryan - the worst part is, you've been here since September 2008, which is for 30 months, so 900 days - it's an average of 12 posts per day... :tongue: LOSERRR :)

8. I actually live inside RD servers :D

9. Perhaps you're just a spambot with an anti-controversy core, like in Portal. You know, this was a triumph.

10. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

Btw. Portal 2 is out this year. Maybe we could pu our differences aside, for science. You monster

11. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Omg Gladio of RD!!!

12. According to his profile it's 11.51 :tongue:

13. Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam; or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Also spam :)

15. Is there anything without spam in it?

16. SPAM, Salted Pork and Meat. I believe this was the official definition of what SPAM was way back when :)

17. Indeed Ryan is a true spammer. I joined RD a mounth later then Ryan and look at our post difference. (something most be wrong, time for some spamming :D )

18. The really funny thing is, I rarely even venture into the Off-Topic section.

19. :O you are an on-topic spammer. Same on you Ryan. :p

20. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Except to post boost :wink: :D

I'll be at 10k soon, my level of posting has downslid massively recently, so will be a while before the 5 figure mark is reached for me :)