1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC 5 days until... ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Scott Webber, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Until the Tech Demo is released?

[​IMG]

just so you guys stop bumping the tech demo thread :p haha you see what i did there? oh dear this could be never ending discussion of "to stop the bumping in the other thread"

• Like Like x 3
  2. That's an interesting pic though, it shows the FPS is "5", but is it 5? 50? 500? I'm curious. :coffee:

3. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

4. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

You..you......mmmyou...:sneaky:

5. Hope that's not a another joke... or I'm gonna go hunting for some heads...

My nervs cant' stand that any longer! :mad: :cry:

6. if that's true it would be the worst weekend possible for me lol.. I won't have time for it at all... (which ofcourse would fit with murphey.. so could be lool)

7. At least this tease isn't worth getting excited over because we have no clue what the picture means...Is it a reference to five days, five weeks, five months, or just showing that they are running AC through a projector?

Could just be showing that AC is running on the Ferrari Evotck (sic?) system...who knows

8. Or it shows what it would look like if you get a AC tattoo on your hand :roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Well, I got my new gaming PC now AC people, you can release the tech demo now :)

10. I take it no new picture today rules out the ' five days til...' theory?

11. that's a non sense theory... like thinking FPS would mean February Preview 5 (days)
    it's like thinking there's extraterrestrial life among us :)

12. Who said that they are not? :D

13. I'm reading stupid threads... lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah, I know! I feel like I became like a stupid idiot behaving like a child! It's amazing how some things make you go crazy, nuts, or bonkers in life! :roflmao:

15. No offence mate, I'm not talking about you :) I'm just tired of reading the stupid theards here, Im off