2014-11-18_00009.jpg
2014-11-18_00010.jpg
2014-11-18_00011.jpg
2014-11-18_00012.jpg
2014-11-18_00013.jpg
2014-11-18_00014.jpg
2014-11-19_00004.jpg

Sunny Sky Speed updated 458 Speciale Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Almost last update for this pack, ALL skins now 4K resoloution!

I upgraded all skins to 4096x4096 resolution and also reworked the occlusion and shadows of each skin.
The following update will be the last, with one more new skin. (If I have enough upload space, pack is now 270mb)
I want to thank everybody who downloaded this and reviewed or liked it, it's very satisfying to have such recognition for one's work :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Final update of this pack, added the 458 Speciale Finale.

This has been a very rewarding skin pack and so it is time to finish it with one more skin, the 458 Speciale Finale. Italia theme, tried to not overdo it, very detailed interior, SUIT BY "blackcelica", I changed the colours into Italia theme. I want to thank him for making these great suits and that he lets me use them, big thanks!!
Hope you like the final skin, guys. Over a 1,000 downloads, this feels nice!!!
Big thanks to all enthusiasts :)...

adjustments to some occlusion faults, corrected stripes, changed logo's, tires and suit.

Whenever a skinner says it's going to be the final update, he's always going to be wrong...like now:)
1/I discovered some minor faults in the painting and corrected them,
2/the stripes now are similar across the total lenght of the car (I got the colours mixed up at the rear end)
3/
blackcelica was so kind to design a 458 suit for me (the original suit was for LaFerrari), I changed colours to Italia theme, big thanks for...

I was just about to start the 458 Trofeo in Career mode when I saw this awesome pack, so I edited the AI to use them also. Loving these and definitely brings a little "extra feel" to the cup. :) Nice work! Here's a couple of quick shots from Monza.

15906513566_5e261c0703_o.jpg

15906513756_68bc4c7901_o.jpg

Been working on some new style Ferrari generic suits (Laferrari and 458 Combined), I've really tried to up the quality and I think i've come up with a new process of making them look more detailed. I've got a lot of saved templates now that can easily be adapted to other brands / sponsors. Could I get some constructive feedback from you? What do you think about these?
2014-12-03_00008.jpg
2014-12-03_00009.jpg
2014-12-03_00010.jpg

These are just über cool, sub-zero score at the Top Gear Cool Board, stunning suits, I absolutely love them!! If I just may point out one little thing, to be really to the point? The line between the Hugo Boss logo and the Carbon Designs logo isn't smooth but "cartled" (first picture). But even like this, these suits and helmets are gorgeous, I really really like the design. Fantastic work, would really want one :)

These are just über cool, sub-zero score at the Top Gear Cool Board, stunning suits, I absolutely love them!! If I just may point out one little thing, to be really to the point? The line between the Hugo Boss logo and the Carbon Designs logo isn't smooth but "cartled" (first picture). But even like this, these suits and helmets are gorgeous, I really really like the design. Fantastic work, would really want one :)
I noticed the jaggies, it seems to be an artifact of re-sizing as my original oversized HD version doesn't have it. Under normal gaming it is not noticable, only when you zoom in. More work needed.

GoDaddy race skin for GT2 Ferrari as a bonus to the pack.

I made this skin a while ago for personal use for "Tomtiger123" and "blackcelica" but decided to add this as a "bonus" edition to this pack. I think many would find it enjoyable to see this GoDaddy 458 GT2 next to "blackcelica" 's GoDaddy skin of the MP4-12C GT3.
See it as a inspirational partnership between me and "blackcelica", as I provided this skin livery and he created the suit for it :)
I'm currently holding back on new skins, enjoying passively all that comes on my AC path when I find...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back