451 To not Compete

Hi Everyone

Today it is officaly decided that after a couple of months of finding out if 451 Motorsports is going to race or not.

This is to officialy say that 451 Motorsports for financial and benifactoral reasons is to not compete in FSR.

(the reason for this is that i was waiting from CJ Marin to give us the go ahead to start actually testing the drivers and unfortunetly that has not happened because of my distinct impression that i might have been trolled by CJ or he is ignoring me).

So both My Driver and Driver to be: Ryan Winsper and Gavin Thomas is (and i am sorry for saying this) released from their contracts (and to be contracted drives) to join any team that wishs to take them onboard particularly in the WT as they need to develop their skills as well.

This is no fault of mine but to blame the president of 451 Motorsports team and that is CJ Marin its a extraordinary decision but it has to be said straight away.

So again i am sorry to everyone and i will assure this will never happen again.

Yours faithfully

Ron Squire

Ron, after the official presentation of Positive SimRacing in Barcelona, a person contacted me asking for launching a team. I contacted him offering your contact... he could be interested in being the Team Owner and support your structure.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back