400,000 3D Trees Nordschleife

Tracks 400,000 3D Trees Nordschleife V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Where to place these files correctly?

Screenshot 2024-04-20 163057.png

Last edited:
Droped the content on AC root folder but it didn't work. Does it work with the latest CSP? I'm not trying to improve performance in any way nor using any skin, but it just doens't work on any layout. Trees are the same as it was.
Screenshot_19.jpg

Last edited:
Droped the content on AC root folder but it didn't work. Does it work with the latest CSP? I'm not trying to improve performance in any way nor using any skin, but it just doens't work on any layout. Trees are the same as it was.
View attachment 748286
try deleting every file from the treefx u had installed before, then add in my files. So delete the old "treefx.ini" file, the old "ext_config.ini" file (if no further extensions are installed besides the old Treefx) and finally delete the old "trees" folder.

try deleting every file from the treefx u had installed before, then add in my files. So delete the old "treefx.ini" file, the old "ext_config.ini" file (if no further extensions are installed besides the old Treefx) and finally delete the old "trees" folder.
It worked! I'll record a video showcasing it! Thanks for the mod! The 2fps complaints are from the people who cannot play AC anyway. The performance hit wasn't that big for 4K. So people should stop playing GTA and some shooters and begin investing in pc specs that can actually play decent Assetto Corsa.

I won't use any 3D Trees mod because I have a low end PC and the performance hit is too great, but what's the problem with people posting bad reviews because they tried to use the "most dense treefx out there" on a potato PC that is probably uncapable of running AC smoothly anyway, or because they were unable to figure out how to install the mod? That's what this discussion section is for. You're reviewing a mod, not your potato specs PC or your knowledge of AC. So keep up the good work and hopefully I will be able to use your mod in the future, since I'm a Nordschleife junkie.

I won't use any 3D Trees mod because I have a low end PC and the performance hit is too great, but what's the problem with people posting bad reviews because they tried to use the "most dense treefx out there" on a potato PC that is probably uncapable of running AC smoothly anyway, or because they were unable to figure out how to install the mod? That's what this discussion section is for. You're reviewing a mod, not your potato specs PC or your knowledge of AC. So keep up the good work and hopefully I will be able to use your mod in the future, since I'm a Nordschleife junkie.
Thank you. I dont get these too.

Guys stop complaining, if this 3D tree version is not working on your notebook try these versions:

https://www.overtake.gg/threads/3d-trees-for-nordschleife-with-tree-fx.260565/

deeznütsuwu updated 400,000 3D Trees Nordschleife with a new update entry:

New optional tree variant added + better performance

I added an optional alternative tree model, which can look better but also worse in some scenes. Performance with these should be a little bit better. Choose which ever you like more.

New optional trees (better performance):
View attachment 749169

Original trees (better looks):
View attachment 749173

Too install, just drag the "content" folder into you ac root folder and replace everything. Same goes for if you wanna switch between tree models in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thx! And yes you do need a very good PC for this game anyway, to max. it out and stuff. I totally upgraded my PC also or this and don't regret it. And even though I am on AM3+ still I have a very good performance with nice looks, no FPS drops nor any probs. It's really worth it. Driving at the Nürburgring is the ultimate challenge imo. Only to be beaten riding a Motorbike there, we all knöw what game has that. AC too of course with the nice mod bikes. ;-)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.