Sell 3X (triple) Acer CB271H 27" 1ms gaming monitors xTHREE (York, UK)

sparkz

Premium
SOLD.......

THREE (3x) 27" 1ms BOXED Acer screens, only ever used on the Racing Sim Rig so little used, immaculate & as new condition. Come complete in boxes with stands.

*Very fast response times
*Minimal bezels so fit snuggly together on a triple stand. Being 1080p means they are a lot less taxing on your GPU but still give great quality with the 1ms times. Selling due to 1080P 32" upgrade.

From a non-smoking household COLLECTION ONLY FROM YORK (UK) - will not post, prefer buyer to view in person. NO OFFERS

2024-01-26 17.05.13.jpg

2024-02-28 21.21.14.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure about those links at bottom for facebook as one takes me to a "Create Ad Facebook" page trying to charge me money for a facebook advert and the other takes me to someone's facebook profile. (possibly the poster).

Maybe a mistake?

Last edited:
Not sure about those links at bottom for facebook as one takes me to a "Create Ad Facebook" page trying to charge me money for a facebook advert and the other takes me to someone's facebook profile. (possibly the poster).

Maybe a mistake?
Whoopsies, I've grabbed my pics from my ad on there & it grabbed a hyperlink which it shouldn't have, apologies for that, well spotted mister :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea