Sell 3x Simucube Activepedal (US)

carraway

Premium
Edit: These have been sold, thanks!

I have used these for a little less than a dozen hours. I have decided to convert to a permanent flight sim instead and no longer need these. I've noticed I spend probably 90%+ of my time in a flight sim config so these are kind of just collecting dust waiting to be used which is a waste of money probably.

They work like new. This is probably a hard sell based on the price so I will sell them for $5,000 + shipping costs. Will not piece them out. I am located in Iowa if you are local and would rather pick them up.

in-boxes.jpeg

Attachments

• front.jpeg
    front.jpeg
    565.1 KB · Views: 110
  • side-profile.jpeg
    side-profile.jpeg
    455.2 KB · Views: 98
  • back.jpeg
    back.jpeg
    492 KB · Views: 96
  • 3-boxes.jpeg
    3-boxes.jpeg
    882.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
If you split them up thats around $1600 each plus shipping. You would get more interested buyers and would still get the same amount. On that note, id be interested haha

If you split them up thats around $1600 each plus shipping. You would get more interested buyers and would still get the same amount. On that note, id be interested haha
Sure except the primary one would sell first then the only people interested in the add-ons are people that already own the primary one.

I won’t be splitting it out.

Strange , most would only buy one for the brake, most would then use a normal accelerator pedal and or maybe a normal mechanical clutch.
The market for all three is going to be virtually none existent.

Time will tell.

Sure except the primary one would sell first then the only people interested in the add-ons are people that already own the primary one.
Do you mean that one pedal is basically the master (and different from the others) and that the other two can only work through it? I had imagined that all three pedals were identical (the pictures don't reveal any obvious differences).

Do you mean that one pedal is basically the master (and different from the others) and that the other two can only work through it? I had imagined that all three pedals were identical (the pictures don't reveal any obvious differences).
Yep exactly. The main one is the one all the way to the right. You'll notice a large power brick and a small little black square.

The left and middle one only come with a network switch. They will not work without that little black square from the main one (it gets networked together using one of the network switches of the add-ons.)

Strange , most would only buy one for the brake, most would then use a normal accelerator pedal and or maybe a normal mechanical clutch.
The market for all three is going to be virtually none existent.

Time will tell.
It is what it is. I eventually want to build my own 6DoF (departed reality's diy plans). If anything I'll just make where I can hotswap between a flight sim and a driving sim. Irregardless of if it sells or not, makes no difference in the end.

• Deleted member 197115

Unless connected together via ethernet switch, each pedal would require separate PSU and SimuCube Link Hub. Not sure if Simucube sells them separately though, worth checking if you are willing to buy just a bare pedal.
1692492753433.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I won’t be splitting it out.
What do you mean "primary one" they're all the same pedal he could sell one too 3 people as brake pedals. I'm lost by your comment?

Yep exactly. The main one is the one all the way to the right. You'll notice a large power brick and a small little black square.

The left and middle one only come with a network switch. They will not work without that little black square from the main one (it gets networked together using one of the network switches of the add-ons.)
Now I understand lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea