3ds max

What exactly are you trying to learn about 3Ds Max? Are you just wanting to learn how to render from scenes you download? Are you wanting to learn how to model and animate?

Do you already have a model and scene for the car you want to make? If so, have you installed anything else for 3DS Max other than Max itself? The render quality depends on what you use for the renderer as well as what the scene was designed to use. If you need to learn to make the model then I won't be able to help you, but if you need some help getting a scene to render and assigning textures, then I or others will surely be able to help you out.

Do you already have a model and scene for the car you want to make? If so, have you installed anything else for 3DS Max other than Max itself? The render quality depends on what you use for the renderer as well as what the scene was designed to use. If you need to learn to make the model then I won't be able to help you, but if you need some help getting a scene to render and assigning textures, then I or others will surely be able to help you out.

No problem,i am just learn this software :)
Wish ok ;)

3ds Max is pritty stright forward as Jim has stated for the 3ds Max scenes your taliking about there is not mutch you need.

You need the following:

Autodesk 3ds Max
Splutterfish Brazil Or Splutterfish Brazil Rio
The render scene its self

From there, there is a basic tutorial here on RD in the Race Skinning section of this forum. Though it is in need of an update, it will get you started.

|Most of the scenes available from the site you linked to will need retexturing dependand on version of 3ds Max and Brazil.

3ds Max is pritty stright forward as Jim has stated for the 3ds Max scenes your taliking about there is not mutch you need.

You need the following:

Autodesk 3ds Max
Splutterfish Brazil Or Splutterfish Brazil Rio
The render scene its self

From there, there is a basic tutorial here on RD in the Race Skinning section of this forum. Though it is in need of an update, it will get you started.

|Most of the scenes available from the site you linked to will need retexturing dependand on version of 3ds Max and Brazil.

Oh,well done,i will follow and learn it,
Thank you very much :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back