1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC 300Kmh achievement

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by ENDR, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Has anyone got that achievement? If so, then with which car and what setup (not asking about the track - Monza's the obvious place to do that ;) )?
    I thought doing it in the 458 would be easy - after all, the car is supposed to do 340 km/h. Unfortunately, it (or at least the game's representation of it) seems to need a bit more room, than Monza's main straight. The fastest I managed to go before reaching the curva grande was 280-something km/h. The problem might be in not carrying enough speed through the parabolica, but I seriously can't imagine taking that corner faster without understeering into the gravel...
    I tried the Lotus as well and with some gear ratio changes I did 295 km/h, so I'm still just a couple of km/h short. Again, the problem might be in the parabolica, but this car understeers over there even more than the 458.
    Any tips?
  2. I think new achievements are locked until release of the new patch.
  3. Probably, because I didn't get the 200 km/h one either :D
    But still, is reaching 300 km/h even doable given the cars and tracks we currently have?
  4. Stereo

Premium Member

You could try coming onto the main straight backwards, from the Curva Grande :p It doesn't necessarily mean a forward lap (still locked so find out later)
  5. Maybe we will get some "thing" that can reach 300km/h on friday. :)
  6. Wait for the Monza oval :)
  7. CCX

AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1

Just tried this in the 458 - got to 188 mph, but no achievement.
  8. Maybe because you're using the wrong unit system :whistling:
    • Haha Haha x 2
  9. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

You need to have Steam in online mode. That may be it.
  10. CCX

AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1

300kmh is 186 mph. Enough needed to get the achievement. :D

Steam is in online mode, so maybe the achievements just aren't working yet?
  11. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Maybe. I have only beaten 100kph achievement despite driving more than two hours today.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. If you check the official forum you'll find the new achievements aren't active yet.
  13. I think the 100km/h is the only achievement currently active.

Looks like the others will become enabled when the next update is shipped (22nd) or maybe they will be activated at an even later date.
  14. Oh well... It wasn't even the achievement that's been bugging me anyway, but not being able to reach 300 km/h. But hey, no one said anything about having to do it while going the right direction on the track :D