300Kmh achievement

Has anyone got that achievement? If so, then with which car and what setup (not asking about the track - Monza's the obvious place to do that ;) )?
I thought doing it in the 458 would be easy - after all, the car is supposed to do 340 km/h. Unfortunately, it (or at least the game's representation of it) seems to need a bit more room, than Monza's main straight. The fastest I managed to go before reaching the curva grande was 280-something km/h. The problem might be in not carrying enough speed through the parabolica, but I seriously can't imagine taking that corner faster without understeering into the gravel...
I tried the Lotus as well and with some gear ratio changes I did 295 km/h, so I'm still just a couple of km/h short. Again, the problem might be in the parabolica, but this car understeers over there even more than the 458.
Any tips?

Oh well... It wasn't even the achievement that's been bugging me anyway, but not being able to reach 300 km/h. But hey, no one said anything about having to do it while going the right direction on the track :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back