1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 years active in RaceDepartment.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Georgios Davakos, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Hello Everyone who are reading this post. I just wanted to share with you that in two weeks I will have been here in RaceDepartment for 3 years.

I still can't belive it that I have been here for 3 years as it honestly feels like it was yesterday. I remember meeting so many nice people, some Sim-Racing heros and making many good friends. Participating in my first ever league race, the American F3000 Grand Prix Championship which is even today the best league I have ever participated in. I can also remember the time when RD was getting live stream for the first time which was such a great and big thing at that time while now it is the most obvious thing to have. :)

At the start, RaceDepartment was a forum I visited once in a while and the more I visited the breaks from each visit started getting much shorter until the forum became my cup of te. I most have spent so many hours on the forum but every single second was worth it. :D

Are there other people who have neither been here for 3 or more years on the forum then feel free to talk about your personal experience. :)
  2. Same here, it was yesterday, that I had my first club race 3 years ago. I remember the whole event still:)
    My first league appearance was also AF3kGPC, I had to miss many races though unfortunately.
    3 truely epic years I must say:)
  3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Wow same here Giorgos. Really surprised to see how times goes quickly.

Hope to have you here for more years Giorgos and Peter! :)
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Time flies eh :) Nice to still have guys like you around after such a long time.
  5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm ten months new lol, but it has been good!. Not enough racing for me but i did meet a lot of good people here. I did finally join a league for the fall/winter season,so well see where that takes me.:) Nice to be part of RD!:cool:. I hope i'm still around in three years from now.
  6. My three years on this forum will come soon !!!!
  7. I just noticed that me and Omer Said joined RD the same day :D , but I wonder who joined earlier? :p
  8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Omg! Are we twins?! :wink:
  9. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Congratulations. When the time is right, I will race against each and every one of you even if I am last place! :tongue:

My year anniversary will be coming in December '11. I have not really made an impact.
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes you did :thumb:
  11. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Mohammed, what makes you say that? :)

It's great seeing people active on the forum :)
  12. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

FERRIS WHEEL! :D I think everyone has made atleast a small impact or RD wouldnt be what it is now. :)
  13. Ah, that feeling you get to be in the veterans' club. :)