1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

3 New Clio Cup Screenshots

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Rob Shillito, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today eddy3spain and Tomaz Stravs have released 3 screenshots of their upcoming Clio Cup mod for rFactor.

The mod will include:
    Original Clio Model by Tomaz Stravs
    Fixed and Improved mod by eddy3spain

Clio Cup Spain 2006 skins (by Casposo)
    Clio Cup Spain 2007 skins (by Casposo)
    Clio Cup Spain 2008 skins (by Casposo)
    Clio Cup France 2008 skins (by doudousaxo)
    A few Clio Cup Slovenia 2008 skins (by eddy3spain)
    Extra fantasy skins (by casposo and doudousaxo)

They've also hinted that the mod is near completion and release.

Attached Files:

2. Can't wait to take these Clio's for some door rubbing racing.

They are looking brilliant:).

3. I hope that the mode will be released also for Race 07 :X. It's very nice.
    Good Job!

4. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

This mod can be a good complement for Mini racing as is quite similar race characteristics but bigger grids.

And another good point is that is about Spanish championship, and as you all know Spain is where the modern motorsports were born :Banane48:

Cya!.

P.S.-

5. 2008 saw the biggest grid of these things ever in UK, over 50 entrants and i cant remember at Thruxton there were something like 45 on the grid and only 2 retired from first corner crashes.

6. Very nice looking indeed.

Thanks for sharing Rob and complements to the moderators for an outstanding Rfactor mod.

7. Been looking forward to this for months. Was meant to be out in March but obviously things get held up and such like.

8. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Here's a thought...

Imagine a grid packed full of cars that by the time the pole man starts his 2nd lap the last man finishes his 1st lol.

9. well thats what generally happens in Clio's anyway because they tend to use the car infront of them to slow theirselves down

10. :O - surely you're not saying the Clios is a bashfest Rob? Surely you can't be suggesting that there are collisions in Clios?!! :p

11. lol Clio's is awesome because its really close and most of the time it is yes a bashfest lol

12. Well I am shocked. There I was thinking all the Clio drivers were sweet and innocent. :D

13. they are when they're not in the cars lol, then once that doors shut they grow horns and their eyes glow red :D

14. Cool :) Lets have some fun!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.