2XHD Ferrari F138 tester (ML2166)

7npORjw.jpg

strange bug. :p

How to instal this shi. ? I CANT PLAY ! ICANT T INSTAL ANY SKIN !!! BEAUTYFAIL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can see your model its wrong, its not the ferrari model thats why the texture doesnt match with it.

The texture have to match with the model!

Suggestion: Open with ryder pssg editor the files in "livery_main" from cars/fe2, the name of the texture will tell what model use! (fe2_xxxxxx.tga), if they say fe2, that mean its for ferrari model.

Looking for the original files from the cars/fe2 folder (all the files fe2_xxxx)

@ Not work
F12012>CARS>FE2[FERRARI]>LIVERY_MAIN>textures high>fe2_genxxxx.pssg

look god but not work...

i mean this files from cars/fe2

fe2.ctf
fe2.nd2
fe2_anim_dummies
fe2_AO
fe2_highLOD
fe2_livery
fe2_lowLOD

This files made the car model, and all the files from interiors/fe2

Look for the original files for the ferrari (the model of your photo its mclaren car i think)

i mean this files from cars/fe2

fe2.ctf
fe2.nd2
fe2_anim_dummies
fe2_AO
fe2_highLOD
fe2_livery
fe2_lowLOD

This files made the car model, and all the files from interiors/fe2

Look for the original files for the ferrari (the model of your photo its mclaren car i think)

This car on the photo is mclaren car, i cant find orginal fe2 files on racedepartment. I must reinstall the game? And what I must do when i come back orginal files apply and now instal this mod??
Sorry for my bad english, and thanks a lot ALKMNDZA for help ;]

This car on the photo is mclaren car, i cant find orginal fe2 files on racedepartment. I must reinstall the game? And what I must do when i come back orginal files apply and now instal this mod??
Sorry for my bad english, and thanks a lot ALKMNDZA for help ;]

You want ferrari car in mclaren team? take the files from cars/fe2, copy and paste them in mc2 folder (please made a backup of all the files from mc2 folder), when you paster the fe2 files rename fe2 to mc2, there you have the ferrari model in mclaren team.

Do the same for "interiors" folder, fe2 files to mc2 folder, rename them.

Please remember all ways made backups, if you made something wrong

:roflmao:

If i remember correctly Gerald did Ferrari livery for the McLaren chasis to replace Ferrari and to have a flat nose from here http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ferrari-f138-with-flat-nose.64125/unread... So this guy may be took Gerald's mod before ML's livery... Its easy - delete the whole "fe2" folders in the cars and interiors and repair via Steam...

Also in this situation can make something more funny - to "return back" Alonso in McLaren lol...:roflmao: He will be very happy. Just copy and rename the mc2 livery and replace the Ferrari's... and Alonso will drive the McLaren again.:roflmao:

Yes i download others ferrari but others mod look very foully... I downloaded this mod and installed end see this effect. can I ask you to upload files of original ferrari? I can't fix through Steam because I have plenty of mods!
I wanna have ferarri car no maclaren. I wanna repair this files and instal this mod for ferrari.

Yes i download others ferrari but others mod look very foully... I downloaded this mod and installed end see this effect. can I ask you to upload files of original ferrari? I can't fix through Steam because I have plenty of mods!
I wanna have ferarri car no maclaren. I wanna repair this files and instal this mod for ferrari.
The True Is..... YOU HAVE A PIRATED GAME :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back