2REAL - More Traffic Cars for Traffic Tool

Cars 2REAL - More Traffic Cars for Traffic Tool 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love this mod, my only issue now is with some of the models which seem to be the buses and isuzu trucks LOD's? they appear black from a distance and then pop in when maybe 50m away.
Hello, thank you for your work!
Is there any chance to change this LOD's, CM won't let me unpack the data of this traffic cars?!

• Deleted member 223075

You need a data folder in csp-traffic-tool folder. Inside you need to have car.kn5, car_collider.kn5 and car_lod.kn5
Don't forget to change CarsList.lua according to all cars you have added

Last edited by a moderator:
When I try to add a car to traffic by adding the kn5 collider and lod file, (as is the original m1 and alfa romeo) and they don't appear, instead when I copy the folder with the 27 traffic cars, they do appear but My fps is very bad, I try to eliminate many of them, leaving only a few to have a little more variety, but it gives me the error sim has crashed, I only manage to make the traffic work with the two cars that come by default

Necesita una carpeta de datos en la carpeta csp-traffic-tool. Dentro necesitas tener car.kn5, car_collider.kn5 y car_lod.kn5
No olvides cambiar CarsList.lua de acuerd
You need a data folder in csp-traffic-tool folder. Inside you need to have car.kn5, car_collider.kn5 and car_lod.kn5
Don't forget to change CarsList.lua according to all cars you have added

o con todos los autos que hayas agregado
change CarsList.lua according to added cars? what do you mean with that? I have found the car list file but where do I get the data of the new cars to add?

Hello Terminator,
I think to have discovered the reason why for someone only a few car model appears.
You have to be sure that AC and CM are not running, otherwise some files won't be overwritten (expecially carlist.lua). For some reason windows doesn't say that the access to file is forbidden

Last edited:
Great work!! i tried the 27 carpack, 6 carpack but i only see 2 different cars - BMW 1er and Alfa Mito.I also delete these two in the entry list but it only spwan these 2 cars. Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

-shut down CM and AC
- go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation" folder
- rename "CarsList.lua" to "CarsList.lua.OLD" (just in case something goes wrong)
-open the car pack
-copy "CarsList.lua" which is inside "extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation"
- paste it inside "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation" folder.

-shut down CM and AC
- go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation" folder
- rename "CarsList.lua" to "CarsList.lua.OLD" (just in case something goes wrong)
-open the car pack
-copy "CarsList.lua" which is inside "extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation"
- paste it inside "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation" folder.
Thanks a lot!! it works!

The free pack won't work only the two base cars pop up everything is downloaded correctly the maps, the data fold4er, the traffic car pack from the server and the cars from here and the Patreon object inspector works but the only two cars that pop up are the BMW and alfa (they do change colors)
i have the same problem

للاسف نفس المشكلة تم تعديل على الاسم
-إيقاف تشغيل CM وAC
- انتقل إلى المجلد "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation"
- إعادة تسمية "CarsList.lua" إلى "CarsList.lua.OLD" (فقط في حالة حدوث خطأ ما)
-فتح علبة السيارة
- انسخ "CarsList.lua" الموجود داخل "extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation"
- الصقها داخل المجلد "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool\src\simulation".
لسف نفس المشكلة لاستطيع

Attachments

• لقطة الشاشة 2024-01-24 044212.png
    لقطة الشاشة 2024-01-24 044212.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 38

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements