2REAL - Daikoko Realistic Traffic Simulation

Tracks 2REAL - Daikoko Realistic Traffic Simulation 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i am trying to make cinematics. although when i go to replays the traffic models seem to be frozen or not working. No lights or any movement as well as my car drives through them like a ghost car. any help or am i just stupid.

Is it possible to use this in multiplayer server? I think it would be great since some servers still uses old AI method so there is only a few AI driving around.

Last edited:
Is it possible to use this in multiplayer server? I think it would be great since some servers still uses old AI method so there is only a few AI driving around.
so far with new tool online is not possible. But before i started this new traffic i focused on making dynamic traffic with old ai tool. Check out my server if you like, i host big freeroam maps with my own dynamic & dense traffic mods. https://discord.gg/2real-1039865965824970853 You will see cars on every lane driving in every direction and it should feel as real as 2REAL mod, even without extra scripting :)

Hey I got everything to work and everything is great about this, the only thing is whenever I cut ai cars off or if I pass them closely, they always automatically stop like they don’ brake normally just stop completely, is there anyway to fix this?

[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_TRACK_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_DISPLAY_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_NEW_MODE_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_TOOLS=1

this error comes when i start the object tool somebody has an solution ?

i have the same problem, you have to write this scripts in surfaces.ini file (you had assigned that in the track folder of this map), but i have the same problem and even though i tried to fix that, and write that in, i just couldn't do it... but try it yourself, maybe it will work for you
What should I change? I had the same issue.

Hey,
is it possible to setup 2real traffic for my own map? I have made my own map and I want the traffic lights and train stops to work.

i have this problem can anyone help

[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_TRACK_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_DISPLAY_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_NEW_MODE_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_TOOLS=1

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 48 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%