2REAL - Daikoko Realistic Traffic Simulation

Tracks 2REAL - Daikoko Realistic Traffic Simulation 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod, but if i want to make traffic lines on another map there stands: cant run scripting physics is not allowed: add in
[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_TRACK_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_DISPLAY_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_NEW_MODE_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_TOOLS=1

How does this work?

Hi, i installed everything correctly, but it seems to be a problem in scripting part of the "surfaces.ini" file. I have already wrote the scripts in which game tells me to write, but nevertheless i cant get it to work, and cant get any traffic (i have csp version 1.7.9 and i dont have Sol 2.2.3 activated) maybe you could somehow help me? @Tominator21 ....

Attachments

• obraz_2022-11-05_214833349.png
    obraz_2022-11-05_214833349.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 416
  • obraz_2022-11-05_214919709.png
    obraz_2022-11-05_214919709.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 427
  • obraz_2022-11-05_214936823.png
    obraz_2022-11-05_214936823.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 391
Great mod, but if i want to make traffic lines on another map there stands: cant run scripting physics is not allowed: add in
[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_TRACK_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_DISPLAY_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_NEW_MODE_SCRIPTS=1
ALLOW_TOOLS=1

How does this work?
i have the same problem, you have to write this scripts in surfaces.ini file (you had assigned that in the track folder of this map), but i have the same problem and even though i tried to fix that, and write that in, i just couldn't do it... but try it yourself, maybe it will work for you

Hi, i installed everything correctly, but it seems to be a problem in scripting part of the "surfaces.ini" file. I have already wrote the scripts in which game tells me to write, but nevertheless i cant get it to work, and cant get any traffic (i have csp version 1.7.9 and i dont have Sol 2.2.3 activated) maybe you could somehow help me? @Tominator21 ....
you dont have to change anything in the code, just activate traffic planner tool and then copy the downloaded data in the data folder from soyo_daikoku/pa

Last edited:
but i did, but still it says that im missing something in the script, like the first foto i attached to my question...

edit: reinstalled the whole thing and its working, idk what was the problem, but its working (i love it)

Last edited:
I'm having an issue where I can only run the script once then after that AC doesn't render but instead shows me a black screen. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi guys, im not used to this website and this is my first question so i hope its everything all right...

I have an issue while "programming" my own traffick lines and Intersections,

Somethimes when I try to edit an itersection it wont open the "menu" where i can allow or not allow certain ways.. Someone knows why?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 436 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.0%
Back