rF2 2h WEC GT Racing @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 28th February 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I awoke with a hellish cold this morning.

Pull me from the lineup. No WAY I'm going to make it 120 minutes without having a sneezing/coughing fit :(
Get well soon.

I cant make it sorry. Just arrived at home and one hour practice to learn the Nordschleife is not enough
You still have the option to take the Clio around and have a relaxed Saturday drive to learn it without any harm ;)

Good race. Ended on lap two with my F458 when the car lost balance on that second fast uphill section at the end of first sector? Never figured out quite what causes it. You go straight up and sometimes the F458 just loose the rear for no apparent reason. A 1/5 ratio. I think you should go wide and just about touch the grass not sure.

Last edited:
Had two rf2 freezes. One in qualifying and one in race. Dunno why maybe the trackmap plugin caused the problems.
Apart from that: Difficult to start working with rfactor 2 on the green hell :D Alot to learn compared to rfactor 1.

Nice race, thanks all, despite my many mistakes.
I got stuck on a hill, couldn't move the car.
Apologies to James for bumping into you at the braking zone after the fast hillclimb.

Good race. Ended on lap two with my F458 when the car lost balance on that second fast uphill section at the end of first sector? Never figured out quite what causes it. You go straight up and sometimes the F458 just loose the rear for no apparent reason. A 1/5 ratio. I think you should go wide and just about touch the grass not sure.
Had that exact problem when I was testing this car, no matter what I changed kept happening unless I slowed right down, changed to the Nissan then, no problems, wish I could have made this race :(

Well that was my longest ever race and apart from the mess on the first lap, things were going ok but I just couldn't keep the car on the road and flatspotting was causing me big issues. The start time threw me as I couldn't see very well through the haze of early morning mist. I didn't get lapped until lap 6 or 7 so I was quite pleased but retired on lap 7 as my concentration was going and I was spending more time talking to the spectators. Not sure If I enjoyed it or not but I think I'm going to have to start using some traction control or abs from now on. Cheers for organising and well done to all who managed to finish.
Also well done @Edgar Steffens great bit of driving to get by me when I was trying to recover from a spin and stuck in the middle of the track :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Had two rf2 freezes. One in qualifying and one in race. Dunno why maybe the trackmap plugin caused the problems.
Apart from that: Difficult to start working with rfactor 2 on the green hell :D Alot to learn compared to rfactor 1.
Stefan i agree, in rfactor1 you can almost just blitz every corner with the gt cars, those cars are a handful but that adds to the experience, for me i blitzed through the field from last to 4th place, but then tried some desperado things to close up the gap to the leaders, which i actually managed after my 2nd pitstop but then i crashed out and that was it... :S, and my FPS was bad on the nordschleife part for some reason.. :(

whelp, had a race-longish fight with James Maskell who was always lurking. Managed to get to the last 10 minutes, when my internet had a brainfart and stopped working for 5 seconds, enough to crash my game.

whelp, had a race-longish fight with James Maskell who was always lurking. Managed to get to the last 10 minutes, when my internet had a brainfart and stopped working for 5 seconds, enough to crash my game.
The team really pulled through with that one. I mean i hadn't even made the call for them to go all out on you and they had done it.

This track provides so much entertainment :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back