2022 NTT IndyCar Series

Skins 2022 NTT IndyCar Series 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
alecking448 submitted a new resource:

2022 NTT IndyCar Series - 2022 IndyCar grid.

2022 NTT IndyCar Series
View attachment 597309View attachment 597310View attachment 597311View attachment 597312

This Mod group contains every car livery from the 2022 season. Including Driver suits, Helmets, and Gloves for each specific livery. Just drag the mas file into the DallaraIR18_2020 install folder and enjoy. The talent file in the pack will be updated as well to feature real world speed from each driver...

Read more about this resource...

Hey guys, it seems like you also changed the car class name with the vehicle name as well, which results in an issue during race sessions. Lots of the cars have its own car class because of this.
Could you please rename the car class back to the original one to prevent this issue? The original was "Dallara IR18"

Attachments

• image (4).png
    image (4).png
    430 KB · Views: 105
I'm also lost for what to do with the .mas file. It doesn't seem to do anything. I managed to install the cfmp talent file, but the liveries are not listed anywhere I can find.

I'm also lost for what to do with the .mas file. It doesn't seem to do anything. I managed to install the cfmp talent file, but the liveries are not listed anywhere I can find.
the skin pack has been moved over to the steam workshop and updated to the latest build. subscribe to it on there and you will be able to see all of the liveries

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.