2022 24H of Le Mans Virtual Live Now

Shovas

Premium
I'm surprised there isn't a front page story about this. This is the best esports event, in my opinion, and it's super well presented. Not sure if it's still the Radio Le Mans team but it sounds just as professional as before as far I can tell.

Last edited:
I believe they are TV WEC/ACO commentators. I was watching on youtube on my computer but the Max vs Lewis comments were unrelenting. THEN on the broadcast they showed the social media cloud between The Netherlands and Le Mans. Incredible the focus Dutch fans have. (Max was in another league btw)

I'm surprised you are asking the question. This site for some reason has been avoiding posting anything related to rF2 in the the last year or so. It has been brought it up multiple times before.

I'm surprised you are asking the question. This site for some reason has been avoiding posting anything related to rF2 in the the last year or so. It has been brought it up multiple times before.

Ah, that. There was a little period where it would be a bit iffy seeing how Paul went to work for S397, if he were going to keep pushing rF2 articles as well here.
Though, we are lacking news-writers on the site.

And here is Jimmy's reaction on seeing his own morning face live on the main stream . Someone needs a few more hours :D

Jimmer.PNG

A studio is not inanimate, it's living breathing thing full of passionate and caring people

We should all stop for 2 seconds and trade places, how would you feel in same position ?

hurt, sad, unhappy ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea