2018 RD Bathurst 1000GT General Discussion

Hi @Matt Le Gallez any ETA on a server?

And will there be any live timing?

Thanks mate.
Hi Shawn, sorry for taking so long to reply to your questions...

The server will hopefully be up at the beginning of next week, and i will get back to you regarding live timing for the event, but this shouldn't be a problem :)
Funnily enough, @Shawn Jacobs, I saw your question this morning and had already planned to respond later today, after investigating the possibility of using Marcel's live timing tool, but @Matt Le Gallez has beaten me to it! :laugh:

To reiterate what has already been said, the server will be setup for practice and testing, and the hope is that live timing / a fastest lap tracker will also be available, at the beginning of next week. :thumbsup:

Hi. When will you mount the server for the race. I have gone cold turkey ;)

Eeerr...I think the track might need a bit of work. Almost had a heart attack when a helicopter poped up in front of me all of a sudden :cautious: Least it makes for a cool screenshot tho haha
3a67a6acd023ae95df531794a78ea1d2.jpg

What will be the ingame session start times? So will we race in night?
Also using realweather would mean air temps of 10-5 degrees celcius with 1/3 chance of rain.

Is it just me, or is it impossible to hear any tyre noise from these cars? I even tried the tyre volume set to the maximum, and I tried it with one variant of each car, and no matter how much I scrub or lock up, there is no tyre sound...

I tried reinstalling the whole mod again, but to no avail. Am I missing something?

Is it just me, or is it impossible to hear any tyre noise from these cars? I even tried the tyre volume set to the maximum, and I tried it with one variant of each car, and no matter how much I scrub or lock up, there is no tyre sound...

I tried reinstalling the whole mod again, but to no avail. Am I missing something?

Yeah I noticed that as well, don't think there's a fix, just the mod.

I've just realized I've been posting my questions in the wrong thread, so I've kind of hijacked it without meaning too. Now I'm going to quote Richard and Daiman and ask any of you here if you know all the available things we can change with regard to the setup. We're trying to finalize our setup, but if there are things that can be personalized this will make it a little less complicated. Thanks for your help:)

Something to note: altho you have to run the same set-up, you can change wing settings and tyre compound/pressures (if desired) - but has to be done in the pit menu before the swap takes place. You'll def need to practice it a few times so you're not taking your eyes off the road or slowing down too much while fiddling with the pit menu.

In addition to this, the driver who is due to enter the car can also make limited changes to their setup before selecting the "Race" button. The steering ratio, brake bias, and brake pressure (only if it is enabled for the car) are a few of the settings that can be altered by each driver, before entering the car; unfortunately I cannot remember the full list of these adjustable, per driver settings, but I believe that there are a few more. :geek:

@Bobby Pennington - this will be my first driver swap race - but here's as much as I know.

jJr3veUuedVMA7xPA
The outgoing driver can adjust anything that's in the pit menu before making their stop: fuel, tyres, wings, grill, repair damage or not, etc..
20180806212455_1.jpg

The incoming driver when joining as spectator is limited to what they can change. You'll see nearly all - if not all, of the settings are not changeable. In short, whatever the game allows a spectator to change in the garage - is changeable before taking control.
20180806212006_1.jpg

Brake bias and Boost level - you can map to button on your wheel or keyboard.

That's as much as I know really. I'm sure there's probably something I've missed which someone can fill us in on?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back