2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nope, I just extracted the original ones and replaced them with the mod ones
I'd say try packing the modded files again and remember it's is sbk-x/v8 and if it still doesn't work go into your steam library, right click Valentino Rossi the game then go onto the local files tab and then go to verify integrity of game files and wait for it to finish then all modded files will be back to default and just back them all up and reinstall the mod

I'd say try packing the modded files again and remember it's is sbk-x/v8 and if it still doesn't work go into your steam library, right click Valentino Rossi the game then go onto the local files tab and then go to verify integrity of game files and wait for it to finish then all modded files will be back to default and just back them all up and reinstall the mod
Yea I tried to repack it, with all formats. Not working. And I already tried to restore it via Steam, but it doesn't "repair it", I deleted the file and tried it, after that I still hadn't the original file. Would be cool if someone could send it to me

Yea I tried to repack it, with all formats. Not working. And I already tried to restore it via Steam, but it doesn't "repair it", I deleted the file and tried it, after that I still hadn't the original file. Would be cool if someone could send it to me
Maybe you'll have to reinstall the game completely then, I'm not sure why it has gone strange

I would love to try this mod but everytime i use the mod files the game freezes and i have to restart my Computer.
I've tried alot of different mods but this mod dont work for me.
It would be awesome if someone could send me the modded .mix files...maybe this works.
Please pm me for mail address...this would be great

Update

Attachments

• MotoGPVR46X64 2017-01-25 20-13-47-810.jpg
    MotoGPVR46X64 2017-01-25 20-13-47-810.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 253
  • jl.png
    jl.png
    717 KB · Views: 270
  • ad.png
    ad.png
    791.5 KB · Views: 210
Quick update:
I'm working on the Ducati leathers, I've finished the bike so when they are finished I'll add them in
I'm also just making a start on the vinales helmet but I'm useless with helmets so it might take a while, same with all other helmets

Quick update:
I'm working on the Ducati leathers, I've finished the bike so when they are finished I'll add them in
I'm also just making a start on the vinales helmet but I'm useless with helmets so it might take a while, same with all other helmets
hey biker do you need lorenzo lether? have just finish it if you like i can give you also boots and gloves so you can dedicate only to dovizioso lether, i try to change helmets but i'm not so good skinner without uwmaps

Attachments

• SUIT_613_D.jpg
    SUIT_613_D.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 181
hey biker do you need lorenzo lether? have just finish it if you like i can give you also boots and gloves so you can dedicate only to dovizioso lether, i try to change helmets but i'm not so good skinner without uwmaps
Yeah, that'd be great I'll give you the credit for it aswell

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back