2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
In menu, this riders appear with their kit of their old teams in 2016.

viñales
lorenzo
alex rings
aleix espargaró
alvaro bautista
paul espargaró

Can you fix this or is it too difficult?

please, make us a tutorial video on how to install this mod in the game motogp 2017 vrtg, so we can play it easily just like you, please brooo,....

mod was already my post and has been running but when I go into loading to start the game suddenly stopped loading at 32%, what's wrong with the way I install the mod?

just a little update on the moto2 and moto3 mod, all was going well until the extra teams I had to add or existing teams that have changed bikes are so much faster than the rest, like 2-3 seconds a lap so I'll try and sort it out but it could be a while until then

can you include or improve lap times, I mean, the record in losail qatar is lorenzo with 1,54, 947 and in the game AI does 1,52, it's impossible. Could you change something o that?

can you include or improve lap times, I mean, the record in losail qatar is lorenzo with 1,54, 947 and in the game AI does 1,52, it's impossible. Could you change something o that?
The ai are very slow compared to the times you can set as a player so if I made them 2secs a lap slower they would be far to slow

some "bugs":
- I chose oliveira in moto2 and I turned down the first lap of 2.500 sec (for teams that have created is too easy Lower the front time) (also moto3)
-Replace of face simon to bassani
-replace bike kent to e.vazquez
-replace face for kent, manzi,suzuki,arbolino etc (look good) (just you are looking for on the internet)
-replace sound of moto2 and moto3 (for new team)
replace new number in menu:
for example navarro has "22", replace them with 9
relate to moto2 numbers and moto3 in menu

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back