2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i'm too damn scared using this mod, because i had installed the newest Update and the legends dlc pack.. i'm scared if this mod had a conflict on data.mix and the others files too :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
As long as you have the dlc in your steam library, it won't do any damage to it or anything like that, it may make it not work but just uninstall the mod and it'll be fine again.

Could anyone do this? Yamaha 2017 good colour, biker colour is too dark and rickyfortu colour too. Yamaha 2017 REAL colour with red eneos:

vr_19.jpg
I agree that the colour is too dark (could you also make the career mode rider leathers the right colour please? since they look out of place since they are the 2016 colours). And the Red ENEOS will most likely not be there for most races so there's no point updating it.

I agree that the colour is too dark (could you also make the career mode rider leathers the right colour please? since they look out of place since they are the 2016 colours). And the Red ENEOS will most likely not be there for most races so there's no point updating it.
Oh yeah, sorry I need to do those leathers lol, I made them but never uploaded them I'll probably update all the custom leathers that have 2017 counter parts

Oh yeah, sorry I need to do those leathers lol, I made them but never uploaded them I'll probably update all the custom leathers that have 2017 counter parts
I also spotted that the MotoGP Aprilia is reflecting the old livery when in sunlight and there's some incorrect liveries in Moto2/Moto3 but I'm nitpicking at this point :p

I also spotted that the MotoGP Aprilia is reflecting the old livery when in sunlight and there's some incorrect liveries in Moto2/Moto3 but I'm nitpicking at this point :p

Received the latest files from @BIKER7202 and went to work immediately. Moto3 rider stats are complete now, just two suit changes left (SIC58 Team which we actually don't have). The stats of all riders in all three classes (wins, pole positions, races) are adjusted according to the beginning of 2017, however, if a rider turns a year older within the 2017 season he/she will be assigned the "older age" from the start of the season in order to reflect the correct age by season's end. While there is still a bunch of stuff to be adjusted in Moto2 and MotoGP as far as suits and rider stats go, we are also updating the riders quali / race postions to reflect the current 2017 season more closely.

Here some rider previews :ninja:
20170513102638_1.jpg
20170513134238_1.jpg
20170513134247_1.jpg
20170513134254_1.jpg
20170513134304_1.jpg
20170513134308_1.jpg
20170513134317_1.jpg

Received the latest files from @BIKER7202 and went to work immediately. Moto3 rider stats are complete now, just two suit changes left (SIC58 Team which we actually don't have). The stats of all riders in all three classes (wins, pole positions, races) are adjusted according to the beginning of 2017, however, if a rider turns a year older within the 2017 season he/she will be assigned the "older age" from the start of the season in order to reflect the correct age by season's end. While there is still a bunch of stuff to be adjusted in Moto2 and MotoGP as far as suits and rider stats go, we are also updating the riders quali / race postions to reflect the current 2017 season more closely.

Here some rider previews :ninja:
View attachment 190811 View attachment 190812 View attachment 190813 View attachment 190814 View attachment 190815 View attachment 190816 View attachment 190817
Looks great :)

Reactions: rkh

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes