• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins 2017 GP2 Mod 1.0

This Mod replaces all current drivers & cars for a 2017 GP2 field!

1. xFitcho

xFitcho

Ratings:
    +3
    xFitcho submitted a new resource:

2017 GP2 Mod - This Mod replaces all current drivers & cars for a 2017 GP2 field!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dave R

Dave R

Ratings:
    +205
    I have a bit of a dumb question and perhaps someone knows this. Is it possible for me to have two installs of F1 2016? One with the GP2 stuff and another with the regular F1 stuff?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dave R

Dave R

Ratings:
    +205
    I finally got around to doing a second install on this and am having the same issue as others. I can replace all files short of the incardriver.erp and it runs fine, but when I put that one, I'm getting a crash to desktop. Any recommendations on this?

• Like Like x 1
  4. xFitcho

xFitcho

Ratings:
    +3
    That's very very odd. I use the exact same file. Was playing on it earlier today with no issues at all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Morturiom

Morturiom

Ratings:
    +0
    can you update the mod and ad the drivers/ male files? or maybe export the files and make a differed folder so i can chance the incardriver. because for some reason it doesn't work as i said before :p

6. xFitcho

xFitcho

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't think I will have time to do that unfortunately. I'm really busy at the moment, and I'm going to uninstall the mod myself very soon as I'm pretty much done using it. (Only 3 races left for my career mode)

7. IAmTheLegendITA

IAmTheLegendITA

Ratings:
    +3
    my game crashes in baku...