2017 GP2 Mod

Skins 2017 GP2 Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
xFitcho submitted a new resource:

2017 GP2 Mod - This Mod replaces all current drivers & cars for a 2017 GP2 field!

G'day guys! This is my first ever mod I've made. This mod changes all the teams & drivers to the 2017 GP2 field! Obviously the 2017 field isn't confirmed yet, but I've made something up which is pretty realistic, and plays BRILLIANTLY!

I made this mod for my own Youtube Series!

This Mod in action! *Philo Paz Armand is in my seat for this version of the mod
Series playlist:...

Read more about this resource...

I have a bit of a dumb question and perhaps someone knows this. Is it possible for me to have two installs of F1 2016? One with the GP2 stuff and another with the regular F1 stuff?

I finally got around to doing a second install on this and am having the same issue as others. I can replace all files short of the incardriver.erp and it runs fine, but when I put that one, I'm getting a crash to desktop. Any recommendations on this?

can you update the mod and ad the drivers/ male files? or maybe export the files and make a differed folder so i can chance the incardriver. because for some reason it doesn't work as i said before :p

can you update the mod and ad the drivers/ male files? or maybe export the files and make a differed folder so i can chance the incardriver. because for some reason it doesn't work as i said before :p
I don't think I will have time to do that unfortunately. I'm really busy at the moment, and I'm going to uninstall the mod myself very soon as I'm pretty much done using it. (Only 3 races left for my career mode)

Man. Great mod. I really want to play gp2. I use a cracked one of f1 2016 from qoob repack. And i got some problems after appljying your mod. The game just keep loading endlessly. Do you think the cause is just bcoz I use cracked game instead of the normal one?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back