1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins 2016 Progressive V8SC Skin Pack + others 1.0

all mine & @Easton1 2016 skins to date with seperate class icon

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

2016 Progressive V8SC Skin Pack + others - all mine & @Easton1 2016 skins to date with seperate class icon

Read more about this resource...

2. Angus94

Angus94
    Methanol Inhaler Premium Member

This didnt work for me, none of the skins show in the menu's, dissapointing.

i first put them in the Super V8 folder then moved them to the Vehicles folder, either way they dont show up

3. @angus, make sure the.srs files that are in the Series folder Rob provided in the download are place in the game Series folder. You will not see this mod if you don't do this. Hope this helps.

4. Angus94

Angus94

5. Angus94

Angus94

can anyone send me the original reiza21.srs & reiza21.tga files please, someone mentioned that they have been overwritten by this download

6. Angus94

Angus94

i got it to work by using the 'All Cars and Tracks' button but it doesnt work using the dedicated icon.

also i posted a download for the 'fixed' V8 Supercars Icon

7. Thanks Angus, good to hear you got it to work:)

8. Angus94

Angus94

the author posted this, lol
    2016-03-14_12-27-33.jpg

here's my folder list showing i havent 'picked through and just taken skins'
    2016-03-14_12-23-30.jpg
    and my series folder....

2016-03-14_12-23-49.jpg

oh and thanks for fixing the alpha layer on the class icon, oh thats ok man think nothing of it.

9. @angus Just trying to help.
    Are the car folders in the SuperV8_2016 and SuperV8_OtherV8SCs?
    Do they have all the car files inside the car folders?

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

@Angus94 you and a few others did fix the icon. Thanks all, but I'm done. Over it.

11. Angus94

Angus94

yep, they are all there man, as i said they work fine when i click "All Cars And Tracks" but not when i click the dedicated icon.

i know it works fine for most peeps but i cant really help what happens in my pc when i drop the files in, it doesnt do what its supposed to do.
    2016-03-14_17-16-06.jpg

12. Angus94

Angus94

you give up too easy man, no ones mods run perfectly on EVERY pc, aint your fault, just the way things are in the world, you know what i mean

13. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

im at a loss... but i has to be to do with the series file... have you ever installed another mod or modified another series file at all?

does your reiza15 look like this at the top... no other class of car mentioned

// Game/Season Info:
    Mod Name = Super V8
    Track Filter = StockV8
    Vehicle Filter = OR: SuperV8
    SafetyCar = CamaroSS_SC.veh

Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
    Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
    Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
    Loading Bar Color = 13244190

Max Opponents = 25 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
    Min Championship Opponents = 5 // minimum opponents in championship only

ConfigOverrides
    {

}

// Seasons:

Season = Super V8
    {
    FullSeasonName = Super V8
    BaseCreditMult = 0.0
    MinExperience = 0
    EntryFee = 0
    Vehicle Filter = |SuperV8

14. Angus94

Angus94

it looks exactly like that............no, no other mods.........its just as STEAM installed it

but what about the reiza21.srs file

15. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

the reiza21 is the one i made (copied and edited) as its the next available slot. there is no default one.

but should be this at the top

// Game/Season Info:
    Mod Name = V8 Supercars
    Track Filter = StockV8
    Vehicle Filter = V8SC2016VF V8SC_OTHER
    SafetyCar = CamaroSS_SC.veh

Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
    Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
    Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
    Loading Bar Color = 13244190

Max Opponents = 25 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
    Min Championship Opponents = 5 // minimum opponents in championship only

ConfigOverrides
    {

}

// Seasons:

Season = Super V8
    {
    FullSeasonName = Super V8
    BaseCreditMult = 0.0
    MinExperience = 0
    EntryFee = 0
    Vehicle Filter = |V8SC2016VF V8SC_OTHER

16. Angus94

Angus94

yep mine is the same.

from the pic of the folders above i posted , have i placed your work in the correct place

17. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

yes it looks like it... very odd.

18. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

only thing i could suggest would be to download again and install again.

but first delete the reiza21.srs and all the added in cars and get it back to just nothing extra. the reiza15.srs in the download is the original reiza version

and try from scratch. other than that i have exhausted my limited understanding.

but on a good note (maybe not for you though :( DOH!) is we have sorted getting the ford into the reiza21 and all working sweet... no sharing though until things settle with AMS and we have the ok from @PATR10T to share his ford model (havent asked yet as really only starting dabbling in the last 24hrs) and some more cohesion with mods coming out and what reizaXX.srs areas are usable etc etc

please remember we are not doing a mod, its just making skins really and trying to get it all going together nicely and easy to use for AMS lovers... until some does something better :);):thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Just looking at your screenshots (I'm not at my PC) ... But what is that car Folder 'Nastaligia funny car' is that meant to be in there ?,

20. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

i quickly turn pc on before going to work... mate I thought you said you had no other mods!. get rid of that car and it must have a .srs file as well. that will be why it not working for you

this is a standard vehicle folder cars structure
    [​IMG]