Resource icon

Skins 2016 Progressive V8SC Skin Pack + others 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
i took everything out and ran the game again, all the icon run the proper cars .

then i put the reiza21.srs & reiza21.tga files back in and then ONLY the 2016 V8Supercar skins and it ran perfectly from the icon, i tried it several times and it works fine

it looks like the issue for me is with the 'other' fantasy skins

SuperV8 icon is ok
Metalmoro picks up SuperV8
and so it goes lol
hi angus i had the same prob one click out to the left i must say now i know nothing about pc i am 67 years old and they are foreign to me ...but i managed to fix the problem took me about 6 hours of trying many things here is what i did in your srs folder i had 2--21 files 1 srs 1 3d and 3 15 srs files deleted the new 15 sd and then everything worked ok ie click the new v8 series and went to THAT series not super trucks like before and all the other icons go to the correct vehicles .........ps i think it was the new sd i deleted may have been the old one not sure the one i have now has a date of 2/22/16 anyway that fixed my problem .like you have now hope this helps you..just thought maybe i deleted the new 15 srs file but anyway i am sure i deleted the new 15 file srs or 3d and that fixed the prob as i said i know nothing about pc

Last edited:
hi angus i had the same prob one click out to the left i must say now i know nothing about pc i am 67 years old and they are foreign to me ...but i managed to fix the problem took me about 6 hours of trying many things here is what i did in your srs folder i had 2--21 files 1 srs 1 3d and 3 15 srs files deleted the new 15 sd and then everything worked ok ie click the new v8 series and went to THAT series not super trucks like before and all the other icons go to the correct vehicles .........ps i think it was the new sd i deleted may have been the old one not sure the one i have now has a date of 2/22/16 anyway that fixed my problem .like you have now hope this helps you..just thought maybe i deleted the new 15 srs file but anyway i am sure i deleted the new 15 file srs or 3d and that fixed the prob as i said i know nothing about pc

Bluey you're a star mate! This one had me scratching my head as well.
That worked for me just delete the new reiza15.srs file and all the series will be back in order.

Bluey you're a star mate! This one had me scratching my head as well.
That worked for me just delete the new reiza15.srs file and all the series will be back in order.
no probs mr crowley glad i could help PS as i said i am a dummy on pc i have trouble sending an email he he but am persistant only took me 6hours to do :p

I do see one little point to note. The naming that you have used doesn't really work with the Realfeelplugin? The entry in the RealFeelPlugin.ini for the SuperV8 is [supv8] because your description in the .veh file is just the drivers name, it loads the entry under the first word of that i.e [Jason] Not really a big deal but can be confusing when you edit the RealFeelPlugin.ini file?

I do see one little point to note. The naming that you have used doesn't really work with the Realfeelplugin? The entry in the RealFeelPlugin.ini for the SuperV8 is [supv8] because your description in the .veh file is just the drivers name, it loads the entry under the first word of that i.e [Jason] Not really a big deal but can be confusing when you edit the RealFeelPlugin.ini file?
hi muzarati i do not understand what you mean ..... all i know is the only driver named jason is jason bright team djr ..when you select that car his name appears as jason bright ....not just jason ......sorry i do not understand what you mean......ps have a nice day

@muzarati :- I think i see what you mean. so should every new skin i have made to add into the sim have supv8: in the description line ? OR to segregate real from Reiza I could copy the realfeel.ini for supv8 and rename to V8SC like so:
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.0
FrontGripEffect=0.2
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.0
Ks=6
A=1
Kr=4

and then every veh.ini in the description line would just be

Description="V8SC: Jason Bright #8" and so on, and so for each new skin added

please confirm I am understanding what you have said.... if what i have said is correct i will make sure on next bulk release i edit all the veh.ini files. to be as above

thank you so much for teaching me this.

Sorry bluey, not a reply to your post, just a note to Rob re the naming of of his drivers in the veh files, the realfeelplugin.ini uses the first word of name in the description of that file, instead of it being generated under under [supv8] ( Reiza has it as "Supv8: Jason bright") it will be under what ever drivers name you use i.e [Jason] for Jason Bright. Not really a big deal but if you edit the realfeelplugin.ini file you will have to make sure you edit the correct one [jason] not [supv8] Every time you use a different car, a new entry will be created. Cheers have a good night :)

@muzarati :- I think i see what you mean. so should every new skin i have made to add into the sim have supv8: in the description line ? OR to segregate real from Reiza I could copy the realfeel.ini for supv8 and rename to V8SC like so:
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.0
FrontGripEffect=0.2
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.0
Ks=6
A=1
Kr=4

and then every veh.ini in the description line would just be

Description="V8SC: Jason Bright #8" and so on, and so for each new skin added

please confirm I am understanding what you have said.... if what i have said is correct i will make sure on next bulk release i edit all the veh.ini files. to be as above

thank you so much for teaching me this.
Yeah I think that would work, just so it doesn't matter what car you select, the realfeel entry is the same instead of individual drivers names?

The entry seems to be created automatically when you drive a car so don't think you have to add that or make a new realfeelplugin.ini?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years