Skins 2016 Haas F1 Team for SF15-T skin [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noobiix007 submitted a new resource:

2016 Haas F1 Team for SF15-T skin - 2016 Haas F1 Team including custom wheel, suits, gloves, test drivers

Reuploaded once again, this time i'll give credits for the base scheme to @Töttös Dani, so it won't be deleted another time.

Here is the Haas F1 Team skin for the SF15-T on Assetto Corsa, featuring all drivers (R.Grosjean, E.Gutierrez, C.Leclerc, S.Ferrucci)

It also includes custom steering wheel, gloves and suits.

827378Showroomksferrarisf15t296201613559.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound angry saying "so it wont be deleted another time" lol. Would have looked much better if you wrote that you were wrong and admit you should have been credited those that did the work for you.

Maybe next time. :) Also, cheers!

You sound angry saying "so it wont be deleted another time" lol. Would have looked much better if you wrote that you were wrong and admit you should have been credited those that did the work for you.

Maybe next time. :) Also, cheers!

WOW, looks like you didn't look at the base, I don't call this "work"...

• Deleted member 223075

Not a good idea to re-upload your skin if is the same or similar to the one from Tottos Dani.

Your skin was delete one time for some reason.

I downloaded both versions and ended up deleting one of them. I deleted yours. I would rather have a lesser quality mod that is original than a stolen over painted one any day. Your gloves are totally wrong. Suits are low resolution and helmets are wrong. It's Haas not lotus. Anyway I did my own suits and gloves, just finished the correct helmets based on this weekends GP. Added my tyres and to be fair it's a team I won't be driving in and just a team that makes the grid numbers up. Your skin isn't worth the barrage of assault you gave the other guy. This community doesn't operate like that. An apology may be in order of you may run the risk of being boycotted in future works. That would be a shame as you obviously can produce skins of a good quality.

• Deleted member 223075

I downloaded both versions and ended up deleting one of them. I deleted yours. I would rather have a lesser quality mod that is original than a stolen over painted one any day. Your gloves are totally wrong. Suits are low resolution and helmets are wrong. It's Haas not lotus. Anyway I did my own suits and gloves, just finished the correct helmets based on this weekends GP. Added my tyres and to be fair it's a team I won't be driving in and just a team that makes the grid numbers up. Your skin isn't worth the barrage of assault you gave the other guy. This community doesn't operate like that. An apology may be in order of you may run the risk of being boycotted in future works. That would be a shame as you obviously can produce skins of a good quality.

@blackcelica do you Upload Haas Team suit, glove, helmet ?

Great job again. Did you planned to make all 2016 F1 Helmet, gloves etc... ?
To be honest no. lol. Most of them have been done with the skins and are good enough already. I've got loads of helmets that have been created by myself for codemasters F1 games, rFactor and GP4 if you can remember that far back but I never did the 2016 helmets but my good friend did and he has given me permission to use his database to create some of the helmets that need doing. Romain Grosjean is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back