1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 1.2

2016 GRID UPDATE for all classes --- BUT this is still work-in-progress

1. rkh

rkh

rkh submitted a new resource:

2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 - 2016 GRID UPDATE for all classes --- BUT this is still work-in-progress

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for all

update in gfxpack (fon number and small face)
    folder
    PILOTNUMSMALL
    PILOTNUM
    PILOTPICNUMBER

3. rkh

rkh

yes. the next update will address this...along other fixes such as box matching the teams, right now Sky Team is in Red Bull, and Red Bull in SIC box, etc. custom suit will be fixed as well :ninja:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  4. rkh

rkh

5. rkh what a premonition!:roflmao: have open the forum for ask a curiosity on the box and mech empty folders and so your react was unveliveble! ahaha thanks a lot for your job

6. I downloaded it but don't know how to install?

7. ok same way, you need a program called mixfileremixer 0.1.6 preferred search on the threads in this part of forum for the explatation of the way to use file remixer it's a long long words river to explain:D

8. hey rkh have notice that you forget to put the bradl helmet on the update folder, so you can put it on next update, i have solved downloading your bradl update, again keep it up with your work it's a good good update!

9. Change logo Italtrans to logo Leopard Racing Moto2 (Box).

10. rkh

rkh

Thanks!! Update with a bunch of fixes including that one will be uploaded tomorrow (Sunday)

11. rkh

rkh

rkh updated 2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 with a new update entry:

improved Moto3 A.I. Physics + smaller cosmetic fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. rkh

rkh

Update 1.2 is out :roflmao:

13. are we gonna see the A.I stuff for 2015 positioning

14. rkh

rkh

just throw it in your 2015 grid, done. simply use the PHYSICS folder only and neglect the rest if you do not wish to race with the 2016 grid...

15. thanks for that :)

16. I have that program you said but still i don't know how to install and i'm scared of not destroying my game :( Sorry for my English.... Help.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  17. what is the content folder for and what do I do with it?

18. Make a video on how to install this mod man...

19. rkh

rkh

use your eyes to read the forums and find out that detailed instructions already exist, man :)

20. I can't :( For a reason i can't do it... I am getting confused everytime i look at the mod files and stuff... I don't even know what to mod... I guess i will stay without the mod...