2014 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milos Ancevski
If you mean leading the race, then it doesn't make sense, if you mean leading the Championship, then that's unlikely anyway right now ;)

Let us all watch the Race ;)
I said IF, that is just if that happened, I didn't say it will, or that it is now, I said in the imaginary scenario of Nico leading the championship by 24 points.
Hey, if you mean me, I'm not a Hamilton fanboy, but you are being too defensive for you favourite driver. Didn't the same illegal overtaking happen in earlier races such as Canada when Rosberg cut the track and didn't give the Position back? ;)
Yeah you seem a bit too defencive on Hamilton :D But I agree about Canada. Though I must say Hamilton's passes are dirty, even here he squiezed Rosberg off the track. FIA anyone??? :roflmao:

Illegal overtakes aren't my thing :D

And why wasn't he given a penalty I DON'T KNOW :D It was gaining an advantage.

On the other hand, Bahrain made me puke.

And on my third hand, the FIA needs to recruit some better people.
Let's just accept where the drivers are, come on, what Hamilton has done this season deserves compliments and you have to put your hands up and admit he has done well, As a Non-Hamilton Fanboy (you hear that, NOT XD) I can also say Rosberg has Done Well

Also, being a Hamltion fan does not = Hamilton Fanboy

I said IF, that is just if that happened, I didn't say it will, or that it is now, I said in the imaginary scenario of Nico leading the championship by 24 points.

Yeah you seem a bit too defencive on Hamilton :D But I agree about Canada. Though I must say Hamilton's passes are dirty, even here he squiezed Rosberg off the track. FIA anyone??? :roflmao:
You're the one who started this pointless in-race conversation :p

Let's just accept where the drivers are, come on, what Hamilton has done this season deserves compliments and you have to put your hands up and admit he has done well, As a Non-Hamilton Fanboy (you hear that, NOT XD) I can also say Rosberg has Done Well

Also, being a Hamltion fan does not = Hamilton Fanboy
Being a regular fan means you still admit it when your fav driver did something wrong. Fanboy, especially of Hamilton, means you ignore everyone else and every incident involving Hamilton is not his fault, even if Hamilton did a Maldonado in Bahrain.

Yeah let's go back to the era of F1 parades where passes are done by pit strategy alone.
I agree he left little room, but they went into the corner side by side, Hamilton on the inside, he left as much space as he physically could.
Mate, we're talking to Rosberg Fanboys :p So you will get any response even if it doesn't make sense ;)

They can't even applaud Hamilton's efforts :p

Tbh, this is quite exciting :D

also to add - might be just me but Hamilton might have moved his wheel slightly to the right in that pass, meaning he was turning into Rosberg in order to squieze him out and leave him no room
I feel the same thing with Vettel in 2012
--
How can't people realise I am an Alonso fan :roflmao:

I'm just gonna go to sleep. I'm sure the nightmares will come. Will give my usual talk tomorrow which nobody listens to. Admit it. Nobody here likes my comments

• Deleted member 161052

Woohoo Ricciardo gets the 3rd place! :inlove::inlove:

Ok guys ! that was a F1 2014 race !!!!!!

18 started 15 ended the race and 13 drivers were lapped. maybe it's time to create categories in F1 as well, that will suit teams speeds and budgets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back