2014 Catherham CT03

Uhh... 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014... So yeah, they've been in F1 for just 3 years.
If you count the years when they where Team Lotus which I don't. Just done some research looks like Caterham don't like even numbers their first car was the CT01 2012, 2013 CTO3,2014 CTO5. Caterham in my eyes joined in 2012 not 2010.

Last edited:
Aaand what difference does it make how they're called? It's still the same team, the same people. If the owner changes, then everything they've achieved up to that point is erased from memory? No, that's the 5th car they've built, so they gave it a name with a "5".

Aaand what difference does it make how they're called? It's still the same team, the same people. If the owner changes, then everything they've achieved up to that point is erased from memory? No, that's the 5th car they've built, so they gave it a name with a "5".
So that's why there first car was called the CTO1 instead of the CT03. And I agree with the other stuff

It is different, and i like it for that, but it still looks odd.
We'll get used to them by the Spanish Grand Prix.

It honestly looks like the most efficient design so far. Ugly, yes but that could feed the floor quite efficiently. My guess is that it's not only ugly but it's slow too but you never know if some designer tries that and gets it right. But that's way too simple to work, maybe in 1996 that would've been the winner. I commend Caterham on effort, they are not taking it safe: they need results or it's the final year of that team...

EDIT: 2015, Stewart-Haas F1 Team?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes