1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

2013 Roster & Driver Attributes

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Chris, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,773
    Hi everyone,

I was planning on editing the driver line ups to fit the 2013 roster as they currently stand.

However, i just had a one question:

Once I've changed the drivers name, how do i get them to drive like the person that I've changed them to?

So for example, if i were to change Lewis into Mercedes kit, he would still drive as if it's Schumey in the car. How do i change the driver attributes from the Mclaren Lewis, to the Mercedes "Lewis"?
    Cheers!

Chris

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,189
    Moved post to the general section, as this is not a mod. Please use the mod section for mod posting only.

3. Sasha Jednak

Sasha Jednak

Ratings:
    +824
    I tried to change Vettel and Alonso just for fun. You can go in database > f1drivers_f1teams tab, and change ai_driver and f1driver column for drivers you wish to change. They were changed in menus, but don't remember about suits and other graphics. I think that is less work then changing all in language files.:thumbsup:

4. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,773
    This isn't a mod, it's a query about how to edit the Drivers attributes, i put it in the Modding FAQ section... That was the right place to put it no? As there was no actual mod, i didnt think the modding section was the place for it.