1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Roster & Driver Attributes

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Chris Stacey, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hi everyone,

I was planning on editing the driver line ups to fit the 2013 roster as they currently stand.

However, i just had a one question:

Once I've changed the drivers name, how do i get them to drive like the person that I've changed them to?

So for example, if i were to change Lewis into Mercedes kit, he would still drive as if it's Schumey in the car. How do i change the driver attributes from the Mclaren Lewis, to the Mercedes "Lewis"?
    Cheers!

Chris

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Moved post to the general section, as this is not a mod. Please use the mod section for mod posting only.

3. I tried to change Vettel and Alonso just for fun. You can go in database > f1drivers_f1teams tab, and change ai_driver and f1driver column for drivers you wish to change. They were changed in menus, but don't remember about suits and other graphics. I think that is less work then changing all in language files.:thumbsup:

4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

This isn't a mod, it's a query about how to edit the Drivers attributes, i put it in the Modding FAQ section... That was the right place to put it no? As there was no actual mod, i didnt think the modding section was the place for it.