1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2013 Nürburgring 24 Hours (Live Stream)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, May 18, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Awesome!
    What time does the race star GMT?

3. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

15:00 GMT :)

4. 17:00 CET

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Going to be a long ride again.

I am putting my money on the Muller/Muller/Altzen/Farfus BMW team. Who are your favorites for the win?

6. And the winner of DTM - brands Hatch today will join the Nurburg-ring 24h today. Wow.

7. There is heavy rain predicted for late afternoon/evening and night in the region of Eifel, where the Nordschleife is. Severe weather is also predicted. So it will be a very difficult race. And maybe it will be red-flagged in the night.

8. Jörg Müller is injured because of Spa Accident last weekend, Claudia Hürtgen took over.

9. Shawdad

Shawdad
    PSN ID: Shawdad

Man I wish I had decent internet. I would love to see this :(

10. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

Thank you RD for getting me through Monday back at work with the live streams! Radio Le Mans through my headphones and flicking back and forth between live streams & work. Today is a good day!

11. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

How long was the race red-flaged, when i stopped watching they had stopped the race some time after nigth fall, for how long was it stopped, was there any other red flag after that one ?

12. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Does anyone know where to watch a decent review of the race? Didn't get to see much live on german TV and don't know much about what happend at all. So would be cool to see a review or highlights or so. thx in advance

13. That was a nice warm-up ahead of LeMans :)

14. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

You got it wrong, Le Mans is the dessert after the real race ;)

• Like Like x 1