1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Vettel-Rosberg-Alonso

This is the kind of tracks that "work" for red bull,medium downforce short straights !

3. Practice 1: Vettel-Webber
    Practice 2: Vettel-Webber

Practice 3: Vettel-Webber?
    Q1-Q2-Q3's: Vettel-Webber?
    Race-day's: Vettel-Webber?

A sport with always the same guys who win loses the general public interest gradually, when not very quickly.

4. 2011 was the only year that I would class as 'the same guy always winning'. In both 2010 and 2012, we have seen 2 of the best title deciders ever and a large range of winners and although Vettel is currently leading the championship, it has been nothing like 2011.

5. Hopefully Ferrari pull a finger out to close the gap to the Bulls in qualifying.

We'll have to see what tomorrow holds.

6. My prediction:
    qualifying: its always the mercs. 1. Hamilton 2. Rosberg 3. Vettel(?)
    Race: I hope somebody else wins, but i think, vettel is going to win

7. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

My prediction in Qualifying: Vettel, Rosberg, Hamilton

8. My prediction:

1st Hamilton
    2nd Vettel
    3rd Grosjean

:D

9. smart choice of words from Ross, Mercedes will probably be forced onto a 3 stop compared to everyone who will probably do 2

10. Haha going to miss Webber's reaction to things when the car goes wrong

• Like Like x 1
  11. My post was wrong. Apologies.

And with the heat forecast for tomorrow, who knows what will happen!

Hopefully, nothing un-healthy for all drivers. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, and endure such scorching heat for more than 80 minutes. Though job, indeed.

12. LEAVE IT TO HAMILTON TO RUIN RED BULL´S DAY

;)

13. I'm sure they won't be too worried, Vettel will be past within the first 10 laps ;)

14. We´ll see about that Nostradamus ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. What is up with Di Resta? Sutil doesn't seem to be struggling as much so I wonder if something is up with his car.

16. Williams fan here.

Q1 I was satisfied watching both Williams go through, feeling anxious during Q2 but at the end I was almost getting up my chair watching both Williams on the Top 10 cars, ...but at the very end they go down... *BAM* welcome back to reality, 15th and 16th. Being a Williams fan nowadays is like *meeeh* "hello apathy". :unsure:

17. He said that he just couldn't find grip in the softer tyres which showed when they went onboard with him for his final lap in Q2 - he was sliding, locking-up and having understeer in the middle sector.

Force India did look fairly strong in race trim so he might yet get some points.

18. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Lewis is too unconfident ... he tries to be realistic but actually he is killing his chances ... he needs the confidence of Senna :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.