1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Formula One British Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by RaceDepartment, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
  2. I don't know who will win, but I know which car will destroy its tyres:

Oh, wouldn't that be ironic? :D
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Putting my money on Rosberg again for both the pole and the win this weekend.
  4. I think the cheaters will win, big time, with a tremendous pole. And then there will be all sorts of joyful, uplifting stories how great Lewis and Nico are driving.
  5. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

I say Alonso,Vettel and maybe one of the Mercedes ...

It's so sad that we can't even take Mclaren into consideration this season :(

6. Thought you were on about Red Bull then...

I am gonna stick my neck out and go for a McLaren win!!!!! Dreaming yes, but wouldn't that be amazing!! :)
  7. Qualifying will come down to Red Bull and Mercedes
    Race however Red Bull and Mercedes will fall back, Mercedes obviously will fall further and Fernando Alonso will win with Raikkonen 2nd and maybe Vettel 3rd
  8. makes little sense seeing as they were the only team still really struggling with Tyre wear at Canada so you think they will do better at a track with higher tyre wear?
  9. Vettel's gonna stroll this. Some very high downforce corners, which suits the Red Bull, and Vettel is on form.
  10. The Red Bull isn't tailored towards fast corners anymore (not since 2011), it's better at traction and under breaking now. Plus, this year they have a bit of a tyre problem on those circuits.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Massa probably on his way out 3 weekends in a row
  12. Massa + wet track = guaranteed spin

Sometimes I'm really thinking they should just let De La Rosa drive :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Massa sticks it into the barrier at pit entry in P2.
  14. Perez had a Delamination
  15. possible that next year Grosjean and Maldonater, Lotus can't be that stupid can they?
  16. This will be a frustrating weekend for Ferrari I fear :(
    Vettel/RB will further extend his lead
  17. Ricciardo with a phenomenal lap and Mercedes only used one set of tyres :thumbsup:
  18. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

McLaren keeps negatively surprising me. What a weak performance in qualifying again. Incredible
    • Like Like x 2
  19. true but lets be honest the two drivers aren't known for fast in qualifying, still got a decent chance for points in race with 11th
    and Leiws hopefully can get into 1:29.xxx
  20. I believe Lewis beat the 2010 pole lap as well only by 0.040 but still
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.