2012 UEFA European Championship

Ah! I think I told you lot Italy would learn just how good Spain is. 1-0. Still a long way to go, but... :D

Up until now, Spain is playing with a little mouse, contrary to what happened in the match against their peninsula noisy-neighboors.

Italy could have been down by 2 already.

----

After 14 good minutes of Italy, the check-mate? Commentators are saying "this match is much easier than the one against Portugal". Full superiority 70 % of the time.

Andale Roja.

Ahah, Xosé, ui, Spain was not uninspired against Portugal nor the match was boring. Nor Portugal had 11 guys "under the goal" (uninspired joke right there ;)). [Or maybe you're referring to the 1st match against Italy, eh.]

Italy, being quite tired (legless, lung-less) is no match for Spain. And Spain isn't facing any type of menace (no Nani, no CR7, no Coentrão, no Moutinho - nothing). Pirlo is brilliant, one of the best 5 in the world (still) but he cannot compensate for tired legs and lack of quality (in comparison to Spain). On top of it, losing Chiellini is dreadful for them.

---

Geez, 2 MAJOR chances for Spain in less than 70 seconds. Wow.

Hmm...and no penalty for Spain. (Good decision by the ref.)

I don't agree with your perspective on the hand. Plus, the ball traveled less a few cms from foot to hand, can anyone predict the ball's movement that well? No. Anyway, subjective.

Anyway, 4-0.

Portugal lost in penalties. No match for Spain.

Italy is being smashed to smithereens by Spain. No match for Spain.

Germany proved to be no match for Spain years ago and was no match for Italy this year.

Worldwide: Maybe Messi and Argentina (in WC)? Not Brasil, I suspect.

Argentinian commentators counted 7 major chances for Spain in the whole game, 7 chances fully wasted, Could have been historic.

--

OVER.

If Spain plays this way at the WC, nobody will stop them.

I just cannot understand how Iniesta and Xavi haven't been considered the world's BEST players!

Silva, Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Casillas: Fantastic 5.

Simply number one...

Yep. As simple as that.

-

Just a side note: Pirlo deserved better. Brilliant player, humble.

-

ESPN:"Spain are a team the likes of which we have never seen before. Brilliant, unstoppable."

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.