2012 UEFA European Championship

ixSNKeWYY7zCQ.gif

missereng.gif

I think Young didn't drink Lipton ice tea.
According to the commercial with Sneijder that should prevent you from hitting the bar.

One time.

Recently.

Hodgson probably believed that he was a safe choice given what happened at the CL final.

Anyway, much as I rooted for England, have to admit a squad with the quality they have should have played - which they didn't, for some obscure reason probably known only to the coach. It's too bad, I was very much eager to watch an England vs Germany match, so now it'll be german efficiency versus Pirlo.

At least we get to see one of the brightest, most intelligent players of all time, Pirlo.

Spain has looked very impressive, while Portugal have looked nothing but average. It took them over 70 minutes to get a goal against CZ so they'll have to be better if they want to beat the much better Spain team.

I don't like either team, but there's no way Portugal will win. Ronaldo would have to pull one out of his ass for that to happen ;) Besides, Spain's secret weapon Torres will score 2 goals.
If spain's defense decides to play 65 meters away from their own goal again to play tic-tac with the midfield I see huge opportunities for CRY-stiano Ronaldo :)

No, monsieur Platini already said there will be a Germany-Spain final. Uefa even leave one referee from Portugal and Italy, together with Webb, to pick one for the final. So, it's all decided.

Thing that bugs people is:

- the German squad is a KILLING machine, well oiled, fine tuned mechanisms, über-precise definition in front of the goalkeeper
- Italians, Portuguese and Spanish can be demolishing, are very devious, full of fantasy, with strong, fast and creative midfielders.

These are, by far, the best 4 teams in Europe.

None of these need a helping hand from the Godfather of UEFA.

And yet...

Someone pointed out something interesting to me today: from the french media, to the british, american and asian media, the core idea is, and quote, "Platini wants a Germany-Spain final".

Football's credibility has hit rock-bottom.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 455 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 299 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 175 26.9%
Back