2012 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are not enough expletives in the world to express my annoyance! Disconnected in warm up :(

Best qualiying of the season as well 8th, outqualifying my team mate for the first time! Grats to Roger who wins our little battle for 20th in the championship. Enjoy the race everyone :(

You will receive the bad luck award Nik :(

failures-ooops-bad-luck-thumbs.jpeg

Unlucky Nik.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I was fooling around with control options, and somehow I found myself in race 1 with no steering. I quit before I caused a wreck, but I think I bumped a couple people. Sorry!

Well, now I gotta do an Alonso in race 2. Only, knowing myself, it will be more like a Maldonado.

Specifically, I enabled "Analog Sector 1". Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...:(

I have a disconnect in warm up too.
It's too shame to end the seasson like that. I was not so fast here, but this is races, this is Macau - everything can happend. So I*'m disappoint the result.

Anyway, I would like to thanx all guys I have fun here. This league gave me a big experiance, I learned many things. Thanx guys, it was amazing seasson 4 me. I have 2 wins & 2 pole positions, I'm really happy that I'm not so bad 4 world's league. Grats 2 winner.

Especially thanx 2 Bram, Jack, Rickard, Henrik, Emil & everybody who fights me "wheel 2 wheel".

I hope we will meet again somewhen...

GReat racing tonight, managed only with one suspi damage after (AGAIN!) not capitalizing on a spin of someone before me (and following the fashion instead :mad:. Had great close racing with peeps around me, Mark Guy, I kept seeing you ahead, or behind me every single race i think, we should form a team and go the distance together...

Thanks BRam and other organizers for a wonderful event. Will be thinking hard about joining any other games leagues as well, if race07 won't continue.

Besides, what is the current hot racing game right now?

cant say that i didnt enjoy this race's.

LIKED IT VERY MUCH.

Good finishes from my side, didnt looked that way with my qualifiyng times.

This kind of racing is why i joined this league and Race07.

Thank you's will be placed in a thx topic. But this is in advance.

bad luck for me too.. but I still had fun.

q: 15th.

r1: big crash at the start, some one decided to go 3wide on turn 1.. bad idea, I got hit from the left, and I went back to 24th position. Finished at 15th I guess. Sorry about that bump later in the race, Jari, really sorry.

r2: was going well until I was behind E. Bohmer, I was close to him and than he disconnected or crash, I don know what happened, all I saw was his car flying all around, it was like he hit something invisible, I couldn't do anything, I dropped to 22th. Had a nice battle with Jari, finished at 16th I think.

good race guys!

Server 2:
Scary as can be. Started 22nd and last in race 1, but climbed my way up to 8th on others misfortune. This meant that I had pole position for the first time and in the final race of the season... Worked quite well, allthough I had a huuuuge scare when I encountered Leigh who was standing at the exit-point in T2 and I narrowly missed (the car behind me did not miss, however).
I finished 12th in this race, making this my best sunday result-wise in a very difficult season with the Opel.

Thanks to all racing, see you again soon on the circuits :)

YEEEEES SECOND PLAAACE IN GROUP OOOONE!!!:confused:

The 2nd race.... just un-be-livable from 10 to 2!
Im not even used to top 10 results.

Thats my race report:
Q: 4th :)
R1: 10th :cool:
R2: 2nd!!! :O_o::confused::roflmao:

What a rush, no idea where I am now at the standings but this last race makes up for all the misfurtunes of the whole season, grats the our champion Jack, well done mate :) and a huge thank you to Bram for this great season, good job! :)
Im sorry for Nik who had a disconnect before the race I hope he will still be able to win the price (hope you at least enjoyed the England match, still going at the moment, 0-0 so far :) )
Thats it cu guys next season!

The end to a fantastic season, my results were rubbish but the fun in taking part was the best.
Race 1 retired with suspension damage, on lap 1 at the very start I hit the barrier and got left behind. Coming round the Mandarin Corner full speed and all I saw was smoke, held it into the middle of the track but could not avoid a collision ( I've no idea who I hit as I could not see a thing). I had quite a bit of damage after that and it was so obvious when Ken Hunter went flying past me a few laps latter, I was flatout and he just cruised by. It ended when I hit a sticky out barrier and the damage was not repairable.

Race 2 - 12th (i think) Another poor start, apologies to Eckhart for the punt, I was behind him at the Mandarin Corner and he was a bit slower than me through there so I backed off, that let Marco get a run on me and as he was passing me I suddenly realised that I had gone beyond my braking point very sorry.:redface:
A few laps latter I managed to get past Eckhart as he bounced off one of the barriers a bit to hard, I was glad I made it to the end of one of the races.
( Dan mentioned he was getting mini dumps, right after the race only about 15 seconds after I finished I also got a mini dump? Never had this happen before)

Thank you Bram and all who took part:) Hope to see you all next season

bad luck for me too.. but I still had fun.

q: 15th.

r1: big crash at the start, some one decided to go 3wide on turn 1.. bad idea, I got hit from the left, and I went back to 24th position. Finished at 15th I guess. Sorry about that bump later in the race, Jari, really sorry.

r2: was going well until I was behind E. Bohmer, I was close to him and than he disconnected or crash, I don know what happened, all I saw was his car flying all around, it was like he hit something invisible, I couldn't do anything, I dropped to 22th. Had a nice battle with Jari, finished at 16th I think.

good race guys!

I think you need to look at the replay again before you post.
Your post is wrong, only that something insvisible is correct.

Thanks

Regards
Erling Bøhmer

Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A good race again at last after these unlucky events!

Group 1:

Q: 12th
I joined the server 10 seconds before the qualification. I drove my last lap in this circuit when I ran my prequalification lap in beginning of the season! So I just loaded my setup and get started! 2:29:8, p12!

R1: 3rd place! :rolleyes::D
R2: 3rd place AGAIN! :cool:

I was more than 2 seconds slower than Jack, I was very slow at the qualification (same as usual) but I was fast during the race again!

That was my best weekend in this championship, i've enjoyed the whole season (except Istambul becouse of my G25 problems) so I want to thank you all, I hope we will meet again soon somewhere!

Byebye!

(sry for bad english)

Group 2

Race 1 - Q10 and lost 3 places on the start. Then a mess of cars playing bumper cars, unfortunately I got clipped and was a passenger going backwards, somehow managed to get the car facing the right again and was still in 13th but with aero and suspension damage! :O_o:

Car was all over the place and on the 3rd lap got a puncture, race 1 over.

Race 2 - started 19th, first lap over cooked 2nd or 3rd corner and ended up last! now the fight back, easier to catch up though at this track because of so few overtaking opportunities. So was soon on the back of the car in front. Made up some places, from others mistakes and then for a few laps there was a line of 5-6 cars, from 7th back. Was a lot of fun, sat back and waited to pick the right place to 'try' and overtake. Ended up finishing 9th, very pleased and great racing all round :cool:

Thanks Bram and RD for a great season. My first league and was a lot of fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%