2012 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ment to say. Pole isnt a clear in anymore this season and now with rain also if it starts you will see alot of position changes. :)
Definately, only thing i'm saying is the only real chance to put that Ferrari on pole would be in wet conditions and an amazing qualy performance. Luck provided one Fernando provided the other, this time he made the best of the day lets see what happens tomorrow =D I was curious to see how the new updates would do on a dry track, might get to see tomorrow.

1) Alonso
2) Webber
3) Schumacher

Hamilton struggled out there :| What was going on with him? If Schumi didn't bone his S1 time he would have been on the pole -_-
Hamilton checked the tyre temperatures of the RB and Ferrari with his hands after getting out of the cockpit, so I guess that was his problem.
Same thing with Schumacher's first sector, he didn't have much time to warm up the new inters.

I'm very curious to see whether Alonso will get punished for ignoring yellows at the end of Q2. If he had aborted his lap then, he would have been P12 or something like that, if he gets a penalty now he'll be P6. So it might have been a completely calculated risk by him.

The Rain Master will always be the one and only Ayrton Senna. :)
Spa 1995. :)

Capture_3.jpg
Capture_5.jpg
Capture_6.jpg
Capture_9.jpg
Capture_10.jpg

Capture_12.jpg

Capture_14.jpg

Capture_17.jpg

Capture_19.jpg

Capture_24.jpg

Capture_27.jpg

Capture_26.jpg

Capture_29.jpg

Capture_31.jpg

Capture_35.jpg

Capture_38.jpg

Capture_39.jpg

Capture_40.jpg

I think Button is the most stupid driver on the grid. He had new tyres, he was -1.5 from 10th place, which was first actually, and he lifted off because of the yellow flags. Alonso didn't do that despite the Lotus in the gravel trap and he took 9th.

I guess Vettel will be at P8 or P7 but he was just .45 off the Alonso pace looks like Vettel also Improving his Wet weather Abilities and i'm Really surprised with Hamilton why the Mclaren can't get heat into tires while Others can get it What's wrong with the car

Shame to see it called off mid way through Q2 but I guess it was the right thing to do from a safety perspective. Nice to hear the views from EJ, Sir Murray and Gary Anderson (BBC coverage.........I hate the sky team) on the matter. All basically said the accelerator works both ways and you have the option to pit if you can't stand the heat.

Personally I think if it is wet then every team has to go for a wet setup. It really is stupid that they spend all this money developing the cars yet they cannot run in the rain.

Im hoping for Alonso and Schumi on the podium tomorrow. :)

Hamilton checked the tyre temperatures of the RB and Ferrari with his hands after getting out of the cockpit, so I guess that was his problem.
Same thing with Schumacher's first sector, he didn't have much time to warm up the new inters.

I'm very curious to see whether Alonso will get punished for ignoring yellows at the end of Q2. If he had aborted his lap then, he would have been P12 or something like that, if he gets a penalty now he'll be P6. So it might have been a completely calculated risk by him.

Spa 1995. :)

Donington 1993. :)

Barcelon 1996 as well. That was just short of miraculous :D

EDIT: Oh, and Monaco 1997, and Spa 1998, before the incident :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%